What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Current IR stashes (1 Viewer)

grosx2

Footballguy
Well, time to officially kick Bell to the curb.  Currently leading my league, are there any good players to pick up and stash in my IR spot that might be able to help for the playoffs?  My league goes thru week 17...

Well, time to officially kick Bell to the curb.  Currently leading my league, are there any good players to pick up and stash in my IR spot that might be able to help for the playoffs?  My league goes thru week 17...

Rex Burkhead.  Sony Michel isn't necessarily a bastion of health, and Burkhead has at times been fairly heavily involved.    It will likely take an injury to White or Michel, but if either of those happens, you will definitely want Burkhead on your roster.

In the one league I own Sony Michel, I snagged Burkhead for my IR spot last week.

I dropped D'ONTA FOREMAN  accordingly.  (Who by all accounts isn't ready to return yet)

TZM

- D'Onta Foreman (going to be activated from the PUP list this week, and there will be a 3 week evaluation period to determine if he's healthy enough to play)

- Darren Sproles (was almost activated last week but is still Out)

- Hunter Henry (there was a report out today saying that he could come back in December)

- Terrance Williams (eligible to return Week 14)

Thanks for the replies.  I could use depth at RB the most, and this isn't a keeper league.  C Thompson is rostered, so who would you pick between Burkhead, Sproles, and Foreman?

Thanks for the replies.  I could use depth at RB the most, and this isn't a keeper league.  C Thompson is rostered, so who would you pick between Burkhead, Sproles, and Foreman?
Burkhead has the clearest path but that's not saying much in NE but I would go with him if those are your options without a doubt

Foreman doesn't seem remotely close and coming off a major injury

Phillys backfield is pretty busy and unfortunately Sproles is done.  H

Every league is different, so don't shoot me if these are rostered in yours:

1.  Hunter Henry

2.  Chris Warren 

3.  D'onta Foreman

- D'Onta Foreman (going to be activated from the PUP list this week, and there will be a 3 week evaluation period to determine if he's healthy enough to play)

- Darren Sproles (was almost activated last week but is still Out)

- Hunter Henry (there was a report out today saying that he could come back in December)

- Terrance Williams (eligible to return Week 14)

This would be nice to see.  I traded for him mainly as a keeper prospect, but if I could get him back for a playoff run this year that's an added bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread