What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

When Should Charges Be Filed For On Court / In Game Transgressions (1 Viewer)

criminal justice major btw..........lock him up.

Assault in Maine. In Maine, a basic assault charge is defined as “intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly caus[ing] bodily injury or offensive physical contact to another person.” (Maine Criminal Code 17-A §207). As cited, the crime of assault is a misdemeanor, carrying a maximum penalty of 364 days in jail and a fine of not less than $300.

criminal justice major btw..........lock him up.

Assault in Maine. In Maine, a basic assault charge is defined as “intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly caus[ing] bodily injury or offensive physical contact to another person.” (Maine Criminal Code 17-A §207). As cited, the crime of assault is a misdemeanor, carrying a maximum penalty of 364 days in jail and a fine of not less than $300.
@Woz, is that you? 

Personally I lean towards keeping the police out of it because I don't want to create a slippery slope, but I'd be fine with filing charges in this particular incident.

Kermit Washington got a bad rap, though.

Coward that also doesn't know how to throw a blow.  The kid that got blind-sided passed the concussion protocol and came back to play. 

When you are able to coming running up and deliver your best free shot at an unsuspecting victim, with an elbow no less, yet not do any damage ..... I think that makes you a pusc, no?

Coward that also doesn't know how to throw a blow.  The kid that got blind-sided passed the concussion protocol and came back to play. 

When you are able to coming running up and deliver your best free shot at an unsuspecting victim, with an elbow no less, yet not do any damage ..... I think that makes you a pusc, no?
No, taking the cheap shot in the first place does. Wtf is wrong with people. 

I wonder how much of this (especially in @Insein video posted above) is spurred by the coaches. “On kickoffs, go get #14, knock the crap out of him!” 

No, taking the cheap shot in the first place does. Wtf is wrong with people. 

I wonder how much of this (especially in @Insein video posted above) is spurred by the coaches. “On kickoffs, go get #14, knock the crap out of him!” 
Definitely coaching. The kid was allowed to play the following week after doing that. Plus it was more than one kid. I know if I was the coach for the kid getting targeted, I'd have probably fought the opposing coach right there on the field.

Users who are viewing this thread