What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DJ Value/Trade (1 Viewer)

LRSmitty79

Footballguy
Guy in our .5 keeper(11) league who is out of the playoff race is looking to move DJ and as a RB needy team, I’m considering making a move for him so I can do some damage in the playoffs.  His value has dropped some with a poor team around him, but how far?

current roster:  

Wentz, Fitz

Kamara, Duke J, C Carson, J Richard, E McGuire

Diggs, Cooks, Ridley, C Sutton, D Thomas, C Godwin, Tre’Quan

Kittle, Olsen

Would gladly trade some picks for him as I hear next years class isn’t as strong.

thoughts?  Maybe just ride it out with what I have.

If you can get him without giving up any starters I'd go snag him.  This years draft class is awful in my opinion.  I'd avoid it like the plague, it will be 100% lottery tickets.

With your WR's I wouldn't have an issue of putting a package together that includes Sutton, Godwin,  or Tre'quan.  I would also not have a problem if you needed to give up any RB not named Kamara or Duke. 

I agree with both and I was thinking along the lines of those players.  I’d like to see what’s Sutton can do, but for now he’s sure limited by his QB.  There is no telling what this guy will take; hopefully something reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread