What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you make this trade? (1 Viewer)

toxicbees

Footballguy
Dynasty league, Standard scoring league, PPR.

I give up Kerryon Johnson

I get Michael Gallup and two first round rookie picks in 2019 (first round picks are likely middle of the round, so like 6 and 7)

Its not a bad haul but it would depend on my team makeup.  Are you in total rebuild and want picks?  Do you have RB depth to give up Kerryon?  With no other info I probably take Kerryon but I am not a big picks guy.  I would rather have players that I know are producing because picks are a crapshoot. 

I'm definitely not making the playoffs this year, but I'm also short on RB depth.  So looking to rebuild.  I got burned a couple of years ago, trading away McCaffrey for Hyde.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a fair-ish offer, but I'd stay put. I think Gallup is irrelevant to the deal, as he's worth about a 3rd rounder to me. If the picks were slightly higher I might do it, but Johnson is set up to be the guy for the next 3 years in Detroit, and they have far too many holes to spend any real money or draft capital getting anyone to compete with him, plus he's looked very good so far. He's a high-end RB2 in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread