What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 11 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Wk 11:

Have L. Jackson, other QB on bye,  Balt QB starter in doubt.  

Roll w/Jackson & hope?

Pick up & start RGIII if announced as starter?

Pick up & start Dak & wait for next week?

ROS: Closing in on playoff w/Reed at TE, thoughts on dropping for Watson (soft sched for TE's last 5 wks or so).

Thx for your help.
play dak hold reed

Hi Sig,

FPC Contest (PPR with TE premium), need as many points as possible to get 2nd seed in league playoffs & auto-berth into contest championship round. Need 2.

Brown, John v CIN

Thomas, Demaryius at WAS

Funchess, Devin at DET

Different team but same situation. Need 1.

Heuerman, Jeff at LAC

Ebron, Eric v TEN

Thanks!

HI Sig,

Need a win bad. Already mediocre start from Wilson but at least I sat Graham and dodged that bullet. 

Anyway, standard scoring with a 5 point bonus for 100 yards.

one of these has to SIT:

Dalvin Cook

Mixon

Golloday

Juju

Mike Evans

Also, TE: Howard or McDonald?

THANKS and have a happy Thanksgiving!

Wondering if you could rank the following QB streamers for the rest of the year. Been streaming all year and I'm trying to set myself up for the playoffs. 

4 pts per TD pass. Bold are playoff matchups.

1. M. Trubisky -- @DET, @NYG, LAR, GB, @SF

2. R. Wilson -- @CAR, SF, MN, @SF, KC

3. L. Jackson -- OAK, @ATL, @KC, TB, @LAC (Probably the best overall schedule, but not sure you can trust the talent over other options).

4. M. Mariota -- @HOU, NYJ, JAX, @NYG, WASH

5. C. Keenum -- PIT, @CIN, @SF, CLE, @OAK  (This looks real soft, but similar to L. Jackson not sure Keenum can be trusted).

Would you switch the above order in any way or do I have it right?

Thanks.
wilson trubisky jackson mariota keenum

Sig if you still inclined to answer, u asked who can I drop for Jameis

it would be either theo or josh Adams who are my rb 5 and 6 in full ppr. Don’t need Adams I reckon, u reckon the same? There is also the prospect of dropping Theo and Adams for Lamar Jackson and spencer ware which is what I think u would advocate.

In my league 6 point pass tds and bonus at 300 and 400 yards so a TB qb hold lots of weight. So drop Theo and Adams for ware and Jackson or Winston? Thanks sig! 
get jackson and winston

Hello and THANK YOU.

League 1: Tyler Boyd or Sterling Shepard?

• standard scoring w/ bonus @ 100 yds, PPR (I started Valdez-Scantling on Thurs ?)  Leaning Shepard vs TB w/ Cinci against BALT and Green still out

League 2:   

Standard scoring & PPR

Plenty of TE on the waiver wire (currently have Engram rostered), who should I pick up and start if not Engram?....can you put 1st and 2nd choice in case one is gone?  Who for the week and who for rest of season?

• Rudolph, Reed 2nd choice this week, Engram ROS, Heurmann, RSJ, Vance McDonald this week
Who to start @ FLEX?

• Crabtree, James Conner (starting Godon and Mixon @ RB unless you convince me otherwise),  Galloday or Howard?  Honestly leaning Crabtree vs Cinci

QUESTION 1

0.5 PPR, pick 2

Diggs against a stingy Chicago D

Calvin Ridley against a tough against WR Dallas D

Tyler Boyd against Baltimore

or sleeper Ty Montgomery against a lax Cincy defense

QUESTION 2

RBs: Mixon, DJ, Malcolm Brown, Penny, Ty Montgomery

ROS, do I drop Brown, Penny, or Ty to pick up the oft wounded Chris Thompson or Chase Edmonds from waivers?
ty for edmonds

Mitchmagic or Fitzmagic 

Mitch against my improving home team Vikings D, or Fitz who can wing it for high pts but always at a risk for another benching with mistakes. Also picked up Lamar Jackson but feels way too risky to throw out there in a must win matchup for me.
both have risk, mitch has the much tougher matchup. no safe play

happy thankgiving,

looking at your replies to others, you have: dCook > Ingram> Mixon in .5ppr this week, is that correct?

thanks

Sig.  With Lamar in for Baltimore.   In a PPR who do you like more now for my WR3.  Crabtree or Mo Harris (Redskins).  Thx

One more for you.....

Ryan or Rivers today?  Both are at home.  standard scoring, w/4pts passing TD, 6pts rushing TD and bonus @ 300 yds.

Thank You

Olsen or Ebron, non-ppr?  I'm starting from a deep hole as my opponent started Aaron Jones and Davante Adams on Thursday.  Have Ebron starting for now because I think he has a higher ceiling.

Hey @Sigmund Bloom

First, thanks for what you do.

Any chance we could fire up the thread early since we have 3 instead of 1 Thursday games?

Regardless, hope you have a wonderful Holiday surrounded by loved ones.

Users who are viewing this thread