What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best wireless security system (1 Viewer)

Payne

Footballguy
Did a quick search and didn't see anything, so I apologize if one exists on the subject.

Looking for a 3 camera wireless security camera system.

I see NewEgg has an Arlo system that appears to be perfect on Black Friday.....but the reviews are not that good.

Don't need more than 7 days of recording and would need the ability to view on APP.

Experiences or suggestions??

Thanks

Just got the 3 camera wireless system from Arlo.

Have only had a few weeks - works well. Only real complaint is having to charge them every other week or so.

Very happy with my Blink system.

Also, if you can handle just a power cord, look at the Wyze cam options. I use a mix of those two now.

I was considering the Nest system, but if I understand things correctly, a bad guy just has to cut your internet line outside of your house and all security is gone since it relies on wifi? 

Unless your router fails over to a backup service.  And if you're going to pay for cellular service on a cam or system you might as well just do that.

If you are going to pay for cellular service on cameras or a monitoring service from a security company you might as well just buy a cellular modem and connect it to your home router so that if your main internet fails or is tampered with you have automatic backup.

Users who are viewing this thread