What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I have to tell on myself what happened at a concert tonight (1 Viewer)

JohnnyU

Footballguy
I went to a concert tonight and saw Kenny "Ray" Wayne Shepherd.   Awesome concert.  One of the best guitarist I've ever heard and I've been to a lot of concerts in my 59 years.  The other vocalist sounded great with Shepherd's guitar.   Kind of like Stevie Ray Vaughn meets Lynard Skynrd mixed with Mississippi Blues  It was all their own music except a Jim Hindrix tune they did..

Ok, now the funny stuff.  When I got there I walked into the bathroom and noticed there were no urinals.  Did that ring a bell?  Hell no it didin't!!!  I walked to the last stall on the left (probably the 10th one)  to take a piss.  After finishing I remember that I have to walk all the way back from which I came in to wash my hands..  While washing my hands this women walked out of one of the stalls and looked at me and said, "One of us is wrong !!! (Minnesota nicely, but laughing at me)".  I then realized it was me that was wrong.  In all my 59 years I must say that was the funniest thing I've ever done.  I get tickled writing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got really drunk watching curling at the 2010 Olympics and did the same thing.  I believe we were on the news for creating an "unusual" curling atmosphere. Good times. 

Lots of restrooms in California cities are unisex now. It's weird at first but I guess you get used to it at some point.

I went to a concert tonight and saw Kenny Ray Shepherd.   Awesome concert.  One of the best guitarist I've ever heard and I've been to a lot of concerts in my 59 years.  The other vocalist sounded great with Shepherd's guitar.   Kind of like Stevie Ray Vaughn meets Lynard Skynrd mixed with Mississippi Blues  It was all their own music except a Jim Hindrix tune they did..

Ok, now the funny stuff.  When I got there I walked into the bathroom and noticed there were no urinals.  Did that ring a bell?  Hell no it didin't!!!  I walked to the last stall on the left (probably the 10th one)  to take a piss.  After finishing I remember that I have to walk all the way back from which I came in to wash my hands..  While washing my hands this women walked out of one of the stalls and looked at me and said, "One of us is wrong !!! (Minnesota nicely, but laughing at me)".  I then realized it was me that was wrong.  In all my 59 years I must say that was the funniest thing I've ever done.  I get tickled writing this.
It's big news that FBG has its first openly transgender poster. :confetti:

They remodeled the bathrooms at the factory my mom used to work at.  My mom noticed a female coworker enter the bathroom, immediately walk out, look at the door, re-enter the bathroom and repeat the process. (enter, come out, look at the door).

They had installed one of those circular hand washing stations.  The worker thought for sure it was a group urinal and that the WOMEN sign on the door was wrong.

Last edited:
I literally just did this in an airport. Although I noticed about 10 seconds in, but that's because 2 women were washing their hands :lol:

But how many of your years tho?
I've done dumber things but I can't think of any funnier. 

ETA:  Except that time at the Dells I was at one of those big wave attractions and the wave pulled down my swim trunks .....twice.  After the 2nd time I decided it was time to do something else before I went to jail  :)

You gonna tell us what it was like in there or what?  

Champagne? Graffiti in the stall? Pewbs on the seat? 

"All Gender" 
Yep. All gender bathrooms. It's funny, because if gender is a social construct, so are these bathrooms. There's no mention of biological sex, but you guys know that's my pet peeve and thing, so have at it. I'll just bust open the door and pee away and crap plausibly.  

They remodeled the bathrooms at the factory my mom used to work at.  My mom noticed a female coworker enter the bathroom, immediately walk out, look at the door, re-enter the bathroom and repeat the process. (enter, come out, look at the door).

They had installed one of those circular hand washing stations.  The worker thought for sure it was a group urinal and that the WOMEN sign on the door was wrong.
Those things are really weird. 

Yep. All gender bathrooms. It's funny, because if gender is a social construct, so are these bathrooms. There's no mention of biological sex, but you guys know that's my pet peeve and thing, so have at it. I'll just bust open the door and pee away and crap plausibly.  
I can't grasp why they don't just put a picture of a damn toilet on the sign and leave any mention of gender off. California is so dumb.  

I can't grasp why they don't just put a picture of a damn toilet on the sign and leave any mention of gender off. California is so dumb.  
It's really dumb. If you're going to make a policy that says "Sex doesn't matter" why make it "gender?" Gender, at heart, is a social construct, as are public toilets. I think it's just to get people used to the idea of unisex bathrooms gussied up in PC-speak because of transgenders (trannies, as we used to call them.)

My grandmother (God rest her soul) was a head housekeeper at the local college. We she still alive, she could confirm.
I've heard of miscarriages and stuff in female bathrooms confirmed by females. Like walking into a stall with blood all over the walls. 

Men stink, women bleed out of an orifice and have a womb. 

It was a memorable story from CCSU. Central Connecticut State University. Girl said she walked into the bathroom and two stalls were just covered in blood. What does one say to that?

She wasn't lying either. And women hit on each other in bathrooms all the time, just like men.   

Now i have that stupid are you johnny ray. Are you kenny mayne.... Who wants to know who wants to know song in my head. Jerks. 

Just looked up the lyrics and what the heck is a link ray? 

Now i have that stupid are you johnny ray. Are you kenny mayne.... Who wants to know who wants to know song in my head. Jerks. 

Just looked up the lyrics and what the heck is a link ray? 
Link Wray, you mean? He wrote Rumble. It was an instrumental that got banned in the fifties for being too suggestive.  otb_lifer used to take it all the time in drafts. 

I've done dumber things but I can't think of any funnier. 

ETA:  Except that time at the Dells I was at one of those big wave attractions and the wave pulled down my swim trunks .....twice.  After the 2nd time I decided it was time to do something else before I went to jail  :)
Dells stories really are the best.

Users who are viewing this thread