What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Next Browns Coach....Condoleezza Rice? (1 Viewer)

She's a brilliant person, but this is absolute hogwash.  They are just doing it to mock the Rooney Rule.  No doubt they would consider her for some kind of position, she's got a great mind and could easily integrate into a business function or slowly transition into a personnel function with time, but negative percent chance to be a head coach candidate with zero experience in the matter.

Relax everyone,it's The Browns,just getting some screen time. You know they will do what's right when the time comes.
Exactly. They've got an outstanding history of bringing in and keeping talented coaches. Hue did great work in his time with the organization and I expect Cleveland to bring in a younger version of someone with a similar skill set. 

Exactly. They've got an outstanding history of bringing in and keeping talented coaches. Hue did great work in his time with the organization and I expect Cleveland to bring in a younger version of someone with a similar skill set. 
I guess it's down to Condoleezza and Baker Mayfield's girlfriend. I hope they choose wisely :popcorn:

Everyone is saying the Browns need to bring in someone with football experience. Why? Pretty sure she can at least manage to win zero games.

i’d be willing to wager she would have a better record than Hue Jackson.  
My Polish fiancee who despite my best efforts I cannot get to comprehend the concept of a team needing 10 yards to get a new set of downs, or what a first down is, or any down for that matter, or why teams kick field goals or punt, or just anything related to football at all. I'm pretty sure you throw a headset on her for 2+ years she'll win more games than Hue.

"BTW -- I'm not ready to coach but I would like to call a play or two next season if the Browns need ideas! And at no time will I call for a prevent defense."

So some of you were correct that she would have been better than some NFL coaches. 

Users who are viewing this thread