What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How often are projections updated (1 Viewer)

FreeBaGeL

Footballguy
Particularly in the lineup optimizer.  For instance it was just announced that Marvin Jones is out.  I would assume this would boost the value of Kenny Golladay a good bit, but we're T-minus 90 mins to kickoff at this point.  Is this something that gets updated through the morning or are projections pretty much set as of last night?

@Joe Bryant @Maurile Tremblay

7 Cameron Brate TB vs SF 8.3

23 Cameron Brate TE SF@TB 5.2

The top is the information the entry level customers are getting.  The bottom is the information your premium customers are paying for.  The premium customers are also getting information that OJ Howard who is on IR is expected to score points this week.  I sat down this morning to crack out some lineups with the help of the optimizer.  Obviously this isn't the optimism time to do that.  Would you please bump this thread when the premium content has been updated.

@Joe Bryant @Maurile Tremblay

7 Cameron Brate TB vs SF 8.3

23 Cameron Brate TE SF@TB 5.2

The top is the information the entry level customers are getting.  The bottom is the information your premium customers are paying for.  The premium customers are also getting information that OJ Howard who is on IR is expected to score points this week.  I sat down this morning to crack out some lineups with the help of the optimizer.  Obviously this isn't the optimism time to do that.  Would you please bump this thread when the premium content has been updated.
Thanks for the note. We don't have "entry level" and "premium" projections. We just one set of projections from each person doing projections. This sounds like the updated projections haven't synched fully with each tool yet. We'll take a look there. Thanks and I hope you have a great week of Football. For way faster help than the message board, please shoot an email to help@footballguys.com and include your log in info and exactly what you're seeing and they'll get it to the right people. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread