What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Saints - Week 11 (1 Viewer)

Buck just messed up again . He said Alex Anzalone A LB in playing more with Manti Too another LB is in the secondary. 

I'm still not seeing what was so special about Sidney Jones everyone was blowing their loads over this guy about.

I mean Eagles lost when they went 3 and out the first two drives. Now I'm just trying to get some stats. Ingram, Thomas and Watson on one side. Jeffrey on the other. And Austin freaking Carr gets the TD. Lovely.

I mean Eagles lost when they went 3 and out the first two drives. Now I'm just trying to get some stats. Ingram, Thomas and Watson on one side. Jeffrey on the other. And Austin freaking Carr gets the TD. Lovely.
Yeah I've got like 8 players/copies across 5 leagues...including Wentz :(

Hey wait I started that guy today!!! :no:

Watching Nanz/Romo and going to Buck/AIkman I feel like I lose as much football knowledge with the latter as I gain with the first two. 

Too many injuries, and too many of them to the same unit, to overcome.

Only chance Eagles have is to become an offensive juggernaut themselves, and I don't think our RBs are good enough to allow that

Last edited by a moderator:
didn't expect the defense to be able to slow the Saints much, but offense needs to do something. i get the injuries but not much excuse here

Users who are viewing this thread