What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bears vs Vikings (1 Viewer)

The bears should dominate this game. They're the best team in the NFL with by far the best defense, and an all pro QB. I respect the Vikings D, but they just can't last against this team. They'll both make the playoffs, but the bears will be the ones winning it all this year. Minnesota will have to wait again. I say, bears 45, Vikings 17.

The bears should dominate this game. They're the best team in the NFL with by far the best defense, and an all pro QB. I respect the Vikings D, but they just can't last against this team. They'll both make the playoffs, but the bears will be the ones winning it all this year. Minnesota will have to wait again. I say, bears 45, Vikings 17.
It was somewhat funny the first time you posted this shtick but you're overdoing it now.  

Not sure about best team in the NFL, Trubisky needs to grow that stache out a few weeks and then maybe...

Nice to see another Vikes fan in here :thumbup:

I will say that Trubisky looks so comfortable out there compared to what I saw earlier in the year.  He's proving a lot of people wrong (me included).  

Great run by Trubisky to extend this drive.

In the red zone now but the Bears called a time out.

Some misdirection and hurry up to keep the defense off balance after that run.

Bears kick the field goal.

The Vikings were able to stop them after being put off balance for awhile and prevent the TD at least.

Dear NFL,

Stop showing us divisional matchups in primetime. NYG-DAL, CIN-BAL, NE-NYJ, ETC, ETC, ETC...we've seen it. Give us something exciting and new. Hide these division games in the 1pm slot.

Thanks,

Nipsey

Great play by Mack. Cook needs to be more careful with the ball.

Vikings were in scoring position, so at least the Bears have a long field.

Another misdirection play to Burton catches the defense flowing the wrong way for a Bears 1st down.

Great play by Mack in one end than Harris for the INT for Minnesota.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread