What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drop Ebron for Brate? (1 Viewer)

Hawksnest29

Footballguy
1 PPR. Should I drop Ebron for Brate? Ebron is currently averaging 14.5ppg which is great but he’s really dependent on TD’s (last week he gave me a 0 points). He’s not playing a lot of snaps as well and really only getting 3 or 4 targets a game since Doyle’s return. My other TE is Reed. Thoughts?

Reed should have an uptick with McCoy.  Brate should get touches in TB, but it's for sure a crap shoot with all the weapons they have and a lot of revolving QB stuff going on there too.  It was only a matter of time before Ebron came crashing back down to Earth.  It's a tough call and TE has been very disappointing this year; I'd probably ride with what you have until we see what TB does.

Depends what you want out of your TE position.  If you are strong enough elsewhere to absorb a dud every once in awhile the upside of Ebron is great to have.  He is utilized in the red zone a lot but doesn't play between the 20's as much.  If you want the higher floor then Brate should give that to you.

Users who are viewing this thread