What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bears vs Lions - Week 12 - Thanksgiving (1 Viewer)

How did Osweiler put up 31 points against the Bears? Good running game, quick passes, big plays, very few 3rd and long. I'm not sure the Lions can do it without Johnson and Jones and Tate. 

Couldn’t find a Blount thread worth anything.  Anyone got the Cajones to start him today?  He’s ranked all over the place.

Couldn’t find a Blount thread worth anything.  Anyone got the Cajones to start him today?  He’s ranked all over the place.
35 year old Gore had 100+ yards a few weeks ago. But I've seen better runs from Gore than Blount this year. He should get carries as long as the game is close.

Chase Daniels....please dont pull a Nick Mullens on me.... I started OAK Defense against a no name 3rd stringer and got smoked ....not today though..Gobble

Ilov80s said:
I am using him a bit in daily. Tough to pull the trigger beyond that. 
Yeah. My other options are pretty weak as well with byes and question marks.

But still finding it hard to plug him in.

Likely rolling with Blooms rankings and leaving him out.

Going to be an offensive stinker. No Kerryon, no Marvin, Cooter has the creativity of a gnat. No Trubisky for Chicago

I don't even know what to do with the Lions going forward. So many holes: pass rush, corner, safety, OLB, slot WR., TE. 2nd RB, RG

I don't even know what to do with the Lions going forward. So many holes: pass rush, corner, safety, OLB, slot WR., TE. 2nd RB, RG
Yeah. Probably should look pass rush and anti-Tabor first, but could use help a lot of places. Slot WR feels like a luxury, but any sort of threat at TE would be nice.

Yeah. Probably should look pass rush and anti-Tabor first, but could use help a lot of places. Slot WR feels like a luxury, but any sort of threat at TE would be nice.
I like Kerryon and Ragnow but not getting Landry was a big mistake imo. I don’t think a quality slot WR is a luxury in today’s nfl. I almost wonder if the fastest route to relevancy isn’t to just say forget the D and play to the strength. Spend FA/early picks on TE, WR, RG and just try to build a Rams/Chiefs/Saints style team. 

Users who are viewing this thread