What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bears vs Lions - Week 12 - Thanksgiving (2 Viewers)

I had to check the clock and make sure this was the early game, I haven't had my feast and yet i'm falling asleep :sleep:

What has happened to Quin this year is so disappointing. The last couple years he was the most underrated player in football. He has been awful this year.

Cooter has the creativity of a gnat. Receivers are never schemed open, every yard is a struggle or relies on individual athleticism, when we get in the red zone it’s an absolute struggle to get in for a TD. Without Tate, Kerryon and Marvin there’s little individual juice to make anything happen. 

There was one play last week, where Ellington was in motion, they faked it to him them Stafford shovel passed it up the middle to Riddick for a gain of about 15 yards. That’s the first creative play I can remember seeing since Tate threw to Stafford last year for the ‘Foles play’ that came about one month before Foles play and no one remembers us doing it 

So many other OCs I watch seem to scheme players open regardless of their talents, or can create easy TDS around the red zone. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It’d be slightly more interesting if either team threw the ball further than 3 yards downfield. 

Cooter has the creativity of a gnat. Receivers are never schemed open, every yard is a struggle or relies on individual athleticism, when we get in the red zone it’s an absolute struggle to get in for a TD. Without Tate, Kerryon and Marvin there’s little individual juice to make anything happen. 

There was one play last week, where Ellington was in motion, they faked it to him them Stafford shovel passed it up the middle to Riddick for a gain of about 15 yards. That’s the first creative play I can remember seeing since Tate threw to Stafford last year for the ‘Foles play’ that came about one month before Foles play and no one remembers us doing it 

So many other OCs I watch seem to scheme players open regardless of their talents, or can create easy TDS around the red zone. 
He'll become a recycled loser, probably at the end of the season.

I wish this wasn't an accurate portrayal of an Eagles fan but a lot have been like that this year.

Awful spot 

maybe not, Blount just didn’t stretch for it 

That pass was horrible. Stafford is such garbage. If the 1st guy doesn't do that, the next guy picks it off.

Users who are viewing this thread