What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bears vs Lions - Week 12 - Thanksgiving (1 Viewer)

If you are going to play the 2-pt conversion game you have to keep it up, you can't go back and forth or that will reduce the average.

If you are going to play the 2-pt conversion game you have to keep it up, you can't go back and forth or that will reduce the average.
No.   They did it right.   If Detroit would have kicked the extra point, then the Bears should have gone for two.  

No.   They did it right.   If Detroit would have kicked the extra point, then the Bears should have gone for two.  
Disagree.  I don't think they should have gone for it to start with, but when you start going for 2 you are playing the bet that the averages will work out and you will end up with more points at the end of a game.  When you go back and forth, you lose that statistical advantage.  I don't think they should have gone for 2 the first time, but once you start, I think you need to keep it up.

With Gurley on bye, I had no choice but to start Blount in the first week of my playoffs.  Hope it pays off.

We're in Blount territory now.

Users who are viewing this thread