What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Orleans Saints Vs Atlanta Falcons, one of the NFL's great rivalries on Thanksgiving Night Football (1 Viewer)

SaintsInDome2006

Footballguy
In the Louisiana Superdome, for the first time ever the Saints will be playing a home game on Thanksgiving. I will be departing the in-laws and somehow managing to stay upright will be in that number.

The all time record is 51-47 falcs, but the Saints have gone 46-42 since the first 10 and 16-8 under Payton.

MVP BREES

Ingram

Kamara

Thomas

TQ Smith

Watson

Kirkwood (yes)

Maybe Marshall 15

Ryan 

Jones

Bama Ridley

GEAUX, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THE SHARK POOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
60 point over under. These teams have better defenses then the Rams & Chiefs, but I'd still bet on the over. The earlier game was 43-37.

Only Baltimore and Cleveland early in the season held NO under 30.

Ridley or Sanu? Sanu in the slot is supposedly where Saints are a bit vunerable, Ridley went off in last game with Saints.

Both haven’t done anything lately.

Stat on NFLN - this is the 21st game between Brees & Ryan, the most games between opposing QBs since the 1970 merger.

One of the NFL's great rivalries? Not sure about that. I'd put the following ahead:

Packers Bears
Packers Vikes
Raiders Broncos
Raiders Chiefs
Giants Cowboys
Redskins Cowboys
Steelers Ravens
Steelers Bengals
Eagles Redskins
Jets Patriots
Packers 49ers

Probably a few more...

It would be great if this game was a barn burner.  Unfortunately, this game will likely be New Orleans stomping a mudhole on Atlanta.

One of the NFL's great rivalries? Not sure about that. I'd put the following ahead:

Packers Bears
Packers Vikes
Raiders Broncos
Raiders Chiefs
Giants Cowboys
Redskins Cowboys
Steelers Ravens
Steelers Bengals
Eagles Redskins
Jets Patriots
Packers 49ers

Probably a few more...
Good for you.

Yeah I was iffy on that one. Fair enough.

No question Bears Packers, Redskins Cowboys, Ravens Steelers, Raiders Chiefs.
Even if all of those are true...

if it belongs in the conversation for top five, and there are nearly 500 possible team combinations, then it’s one of the great rivalries. 

Damn was hoping for a monster game from T Smith....still going to be a fun game to watch.
Can’t decide whether to put Kirkwood in on my team while Cooks is out in his bye.  Think I’ll do it and see what happens.  Someone has to catch the ball other than Thomas, right?

Double Thomas, dare Kirkwood and Kevin Arnold's dad from The Wonder Years to beat you.

I mean they can do that, but at least Thomas doesn't reap your soul.

Packers Bears
Packers Vikes
Raiders Broncos
Raiders Chiefs
Giants Cowboys
Redskins Cowboys
Steelers Ravens
Steelers Bengals
Eagles Redskins

Jets Patriots
Packers 49ers

Probably a few more...