What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Poll: Wagon Wheel (1 Viewer)

Wagon Wheel

• #### yeah! Turn it up!

Votes: 28 37.8%
  • Oh god please no

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Enough already.

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Fine sure

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Huh?

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Not the kind of music I would usually listen to so I guess I haven’t been overexposed to care enough. I don’t hate it when I hear it every few months. 

This is one that clearly has its place and is flat out awesome in the right environment. I almost always find myself listening to it at the proper time/place so I am giving this a thumbs up. 

I just YouTubed and got Darius Rucker. Seriously could be far worse. Like Hootie bad. This is just a honkin' tonk country song.  

This is one that clearly has its place and is flat out awesome in the right environment. I almost always find myself listening to it at the proper time/place so I am giving this a thumbs up. 
Any time my band plays a honkytonk, this one is pretty much a must. Chicks go crazy. Every. Single. Time.

🤠 love OCMS. Like Darius too. 

Cheap reason, but we were living in the land of the pines when we first heard the song, so it was grabbed our attention and we never really got tired of it. 

Haven't listened to it on intentionally in a while as it was over played, but it's still a great song n 

Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker and Maryland crab boil/crab cakes.  Seems about right. 
boil crabs?   What kind of culinary nitwit would committee such an atrocity?  You always steam blue crabs.

And yes Maryland crab cakes crush whatever that amalgamation you Southern boys claim to be a crab cake.

And what's with the hate for Darius?  Hootie was everyone's jam back in the day.

boil crabs?   What kind of culinary nitwit would committee such an atrocity?  You always steam blue crabs.

And yes Maryland crab cakes crush whatever that amalgamation you Southern boys claim to be a crab cake.

And what's with the hate for Darius?  Hootie was everyone's jam back in the day.
Hey, I’m agreeing with you.  Maryland seafood is the Hootie and the Blowfish of the culinary world. 

I am not pleased with the direction this conversation has taken HF.
No, I totally get it.  If you’re looking for soul in your music circa 1994, why would you put on Counting Crows’ August and Everything After or Nirvana’s In Utero or Enter the Wu-Tang Clan or Pablo Honey when you have the shiny new Cracked Rear View by Hootie and the Blowfish?

This got funnily harsh, but maybe needed to be so. Hootie was horrible, even back in '94. 

But I can see the Darius Rucker version getting love. Won many awards and went triple platinum, apparently. Good on him.   

This got funnily harsh, but maybe needed to be so. Hootie was horrible, even back in '94. 

But I can see the Darius Rucker version getting love. Won many awards and went triple platinum, apparently. Good on him.   
omfg...Not every group had to be Nirvana, The Replacements, or the The Cult.

Users who are viewing this thread