What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Toe Tapping Music (1 Viewer)

strykerpks

Footballguy
The Wagon Wheel thread got me thinking. Was just working on a playlist of some tunes for playing while working in the yard or doing dishes or whatever. Just a bunch of songs that get your toe tapping or your fingers slapping your thigh. Not hype music, just stuff to bob your head to. In any genre.

Things like:

Call Me the Breeze - Skynyrd
Drivin my Life Away - Eddie Rabbit
Run Around - Blues Traveller
Walk of Life - Dire Straits
Ace of Spades - Molly Hatchett

Whatcha got?

The Wagon Wheel thread got me thinking. Was just working on a playlist of some tunes for playing while working in the yard or doing dishes or whatever. Just a bunch of songs that get your toe tapping or your fingers slapping your thigh. Not hype music, just stuff to bob your head to. In any genre.

Things like:

Whatcha got?
God you love doing dishes.

Rock and Roll - Led Zep

Whatever It takes - Imagine Dragons

Help - Beatles

All the Young Girls Love Alice - Elton John . (love the opening)

All Day and All of the Night - Kinks

Once In A Lifetime - Talking Heads

In Between Days - The Cure

Town Called Malice - The Jam

Just Like Heaven - The Cure

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the most perplexing video I’ve ever seen. 

Where does this take place? The singer, the slave and the daughter are dressed ala Ancient Rome while the wife and the cricket playing friend look English. 

Why does the friend have the cricket stuff? This is totally unrelated to the rest of the video.

Did they put blackface on a little white girl? 

Why is he blaming his daughter for his wife cheating on him with the slave while ignoring the wife? It’s not the daughter’s fault.

Why does he teach the daughter to put her finger in the piranha tank? Is he teaching her to enjoy danger while leaving her at the same time? That’s ####ed up.

That’s just the start. I have several other questions.

Paul Revere- Beastie Boys

Short Skirt Long Jacket- Cake

Scenes from an Italian Restaurant- Billy Joel

Lonely Boy- Black Keys

Ramrod- Bruce

Fat Drunk and Stupid said:
I don't know what's dumber, this post or the collective ignorance of everyone else for not correcting it. 

You should all be forced to listen to live bootlegs of nickleback concerts. 
:lmao:  Honestly I listened to Flirtin with Disaster right before posting and Ace of Spades was on while I was posting. Simple mistake. Sue me.

I don't know what's dumber, this post or the collective ignorance of everyone else for not correcting it. 

I noticed, actually. Just didn't bother to correct. Sometimes the hill isn't worth dying upon. But you did. Good work.  

“We tried to hire a Molly Hatchet tribute band for our HS reunion but we couldn’t afford them.  So we hired Molly Hatchet instead.”

Larry the Cable Guy

Nickel Creek-Smoothie Song

Talking Heads-Once in a Lifetime

Edwyn Collins-I Never Met a Girl Like You Before

Goldfinger-Here In Your Bedroom

The Diamonds-The Stroll

strykerpks said:

Things like:

Whatcha got?
In a completely shameless self-serving plug, might I suggest Hair of the Dog by Southern Slang (available on iTunes and Spotify)?:

https://youtu.be/oWvhAb0qSbw

Probably the most toe-tappinest song I’ve been involved in co-writing. 

DJ Panties - Whacked Out Asian Dance Party

Meatberry -- Uncle Ron's lap

Santa Claus - Powercrotch

MC Beefhat - Straight Beefin'

Users who are viewing this thread