What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants vs Eagles - Week 12 (1 Viewer)

Giants O-line just needs to keep Eli relatively clean like the last 2 games, will be interesting to see how much Eagles blitz with so many injuries in the secondary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Little too predictable 1st drive, Eagles playing zone on 3rd and trusting they can pressure Giants with the front four. That's going to be the battle.

Eagles flooded the zone and Eli pitched to Barkley out of the backfield for the TD, 7-0 Giants.

EDIT: Holy crap they're going for 2?

EDIT 2: Well make it 6-0. Ball tipped by Jenkins.

Whenever Eagles flood zone on 3rd down and long they are not covering Saquon Barkley for some reason. That makes no sense.

Eli is perfectly comfortable checking to RBs.

Couldn’t they have signed some CB off the street that would have been serviceable? They are making Eli look like Peyton.  

Whenever Eagles flood zone on 3rd down and long they are not covering Saquon Barkley for some reason. That makes no sense.

Eli is perfectly comfortable checking to RBs.
yeah not helping my fantasy team playing a dead team with Kareem hunt starting on a bye and Cooper putting a 40 up and Barkley has 15 already. 

LOL Jenkins in grabbing Barkley before the ball was there. Was not in the 5-yard range either, bleh.

Couldn’t they have signed some CB off the street that would have been serviceable? They are making Eli look like Peyton.  
I wrote a couple emails to the Eagles about my cousin and I having experience but I guess they got lost in the servers. 

... that's a terrible penalty. He's swinging at the ball and he touched his helmet.

Giants usually NEVER get those breaks. They usually get those called on them before someone hits a 60+ yard FG.

EDIT: The egregious thing about the call was the Giants guy didn't even flop, he just slipped. Usually the ref sees some flop and calls that.

That was a block in the back. If they weren't gonna call that I was gonna do something that might have me in jail

With Engram out I expected to see more passes to Penny or Simonson so Ellison can stay in to block. As I type that Ellison drops a big gainer.

If Eli threw that deep it's an INT with the safety over the top. He back shouldered that ball to the only place Russell Sheperd had a chance.

Really surprised to see the Giants going empty backfield this much. They're putting Eli at risk but they feel confident their front four can protect. That NEVER happened earlier in the year.

Rhett Ellison the new Engram.

And another hold incoming. Giants killing themselves with these holds/blocks in the back.

Users who are viewing this thread