What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SNF Game Packers vs. Vikings (1 Viewer)

Why wasn’t that a penalty? I thought it was a penalty when you were the first player to touch the ball after being out of bounds? 

It’s not a good sign when the coach calls the QB 12 weeks into the season and asks if the offense is too complex. 

So I assume Cook was a wasted play again tonight? Why do they keep ranking this guy likes he's a top 10 back?

The Vikings jerseys are not the same color as their helmets.  Drives me nuts.  The carpet should match the drapes. 

Don't think the Packers will be able to hang with Minnesota for the whole game. Get the feeling that as the game goes on, the vikings are going to pull away. They're better coached and more balanced.

I’m not sure what you mean.  I’m referring to the slight color difference.  The helmets are purple.  The jerseys are arguably blue.  I didn’t realize blue was in their color palette 
I was joking. In person, the jerseys don’t look blue at all. 

Freaking MVS sucks. Of course I start him over Dede this week when Westbrook finally gets a TD. This guy is going to cost me.

So Packers Vikings game thread has evolved in to a discussion of jersey colors? Oh my, how bad have these two teams fallen?

Users who are viewing this thread