What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR: Which RB would you trade away? (1 Viewer)

Skoo

Footballguy
I have Hunt, Conner, Chubb, and Fournette in a league where I can start 3 RBs max. Currently have Larry Fitz at WR2 and Jimmy Graham at TE, looking to upgrade both positions.

Thinking about offering one of those RBs for Mike Evans/Jordan Reed.

In any event, I can't decide who I would want to deal. But it seems dumb to have one of those 4 RBs sitting on my bench come playoffs.

WHIR, thanks!

I was in a very similar situation heading into week 12.  I had DJ, Conner, Chubb, and CMC and could only play three.  I ended up trading DJ straight up for Evans. 

If you really don't have an opinion of which RB to trade I would leave the choice up to the other guy.  Go at him with the players you want (Evans/Reed) and let him choose.  For me I would offer up Fournette first as that team is imploding and I wouldn't be surprised if he is suspended after coming off the bench to throw punches yesterday. 

If I had to choose one it would be Fournette as he could be facing a suspension and is a constant injury risk.

I agree, as a Fournette owner he is whom I would trade, that said I also agree I’d let the other owner decide if that is what it takes to get the deal done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread