What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Teenage daughter drama - friends mother calls my daughter a slut and white devil (1 Viewer)

i did something like this a few weeks ago when some homeless guy asked me for money outside of a local Wawa while i was waiting with my 17 month old daughter for her medicine from the CVS. About halfway through my comment i thought "oh man, i should have just ignored and kept walking", but just let the rest of it gush out. 

Skipped on the 2nd sentence though. Did feel a bit bad about it, but damn day care my daughter goes to gives me every single disease in the book so i was ill as well. But yeah, wasn't pleased he mentioned something about my daughter while asking us for money.

My wife is probably better than me to ask advice for on these kinds of things
😂 Yeah me too, but not in a principals office. It’s not easy to contain myself but I learned that it’s best to pretend to be a civilized person while in school settings. 

She thinks she tough because she’s poor but lives in and free loads in one of/if not the richest counties in the country (Montgomery County, MD)

Little does she know I’m just white trash from District Heights, MD who happens to have a good job because I know the right people and I have a good woman who keeps me straight. 25 years ago her car would be on fire, no shtick. 

I have too much to lose and I’m wise enough to know that’s crazy talk. 

😂 Yeah me too, but not in a principals office. It’s not easy to contain myself but I learned that it’s best to pretend to be a civilized person while in school settings. 

She thinks she tough because she’s poor but lives in and free loads in one of/if not the richest counties in the country (Montgomery County, MD)

Little does she know I’m just white trash from District Heights, MD who happens to have a good job because I know the right people and I have a good woman who keeps me straight. 25 years ago her car would be on fire, no shtick. 

I have too much to lose and I’m wise enough to know that’s crazy talk. 
my kid is already seen as a tyrant at her day care (doesn't speak yet, but we taught her some sign language. she will bring a book to someone and sign for them to read to her. when they don't she takes the book and throws it at their face), so i am hoping i can be wise enough when i am sure to encounter these things. to be honest, it is going to be a roll of the dice, all depends on the mood i am in that day. Luckily i work with the school districts teaching classroom management skills and working with difficult kids, so i should get the benefit of the doubt. 

Good times  :hifive:

agree the school did set this up to be ugly. Not sure why they would do it that way, probably knowing the result was going to be the mother and sister doing their thing. I can only imagine how much it made your blood boil. Not looking forward to these type of things when mine gets older. Really not a good way for that to end. 
Luckily you will settle down by then. Kids really take it out of you. Your little angels turn into monsters. I’m half kidding there but let’s just say I think it’s natures way of you wanting your kids to leave the nest in a way that doesn’t break your heart. 

I love my kids more than myself (which is saying something) but I can see our freedom waaaay off on the horizon where my wife and I have boatloads of cash and our freedoms again. I just hope I live long enough to enjoy it all. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was the only white kid in my class all the way through high school and I’ve been hearing that and “white boy” my whole life. I’ve embraced it. 
I've hung out in some tough areas and all I was referred to was "white boy." Pretty standard, pretty unfortunate.

rascal said:
White devil comment bugs me most.  If it was something reversed, how would everyone feel?
I dunno, I think calling someone a "white devil" or a "black devil" is kind of like a weird compliment. It's like you're saying that they're not as bad as the real devil.

STEADYMOBBIN 22 said:
I was the only white kid in my class all the way through high school and I’ve been hearing that and “white boy” my whole life. I’ve embraced it. 
Seems pretty rascist to me.  Not sure why its tolerated.  

rascal said:
White devil comment bugs me most.  If it was something reversed, how would everyone feel?
:shrug:  we are somehow conditioned to accept all forms of racism except white on black, which is demonized to the point that it can be career ending. Bizzare world we live in these days, what is acceptable and what is not IMO. 

Schools have a Code of Conduct for this very reason, and they usually have rules that apply to parents. Girls should be punished accordingly, and friend's mother should be punished as well.

Update:

We met with the principal and vice principal this morning....

Despite her claims as the legal guardian of the friend, the school did some digging and found out that the sister is not the guardian of the friend and has been banned from the school, all activities and she is prohibited from speaking to any students.

I did some digging on my own last night on the sister.... She’s convicted felon due to identity/credit card theft and a few other minor scrapes with the law. 

So she’s got that going for her.

Ugh, I have learned that we have made the mistake of not involving the school with every tiny incident because we hoped they would work themselves out on their own or thought it was normal teenage drama. Unfortunately we no longer live in a world where common sense prevails so document everything and email the school anytime even a minor incident occurs so if anything “major” happens you don’t have to defend yourself or make a case for yourself. Such a shame. 

We have won the battle but unsure about the war. We shall find out at the next basketball game I’m sure. Which reminds me I need to ask the school how that works at tournaments that are open to the public. 

Update:

We met with the principal and vice principal this morning....

Despite her claims as the legal guardian of the friend, the school did some digging and found out that the sister is not the guardian of the friend and has been banned from the school, all activities and she is prohibited from speaking to any students.

I did some digging on my own last night on the sister.... She’s convicted felon due to identity/credit card theft and a few other minor scrapes with the law. 

So she’s got that going for her.

Ugh, I have learned that we have made the mistake of not involving the school with every tiny incident because we hoped they would work themselves out on their own or thought it was normal teenage drama. Unfortunately we no longer live in a world where common sense prevails so document everything and email the school anything anytime a minor incident occurs so if anything “major” happens you don’t have to defend yourself or make a case for yourself. Such a shame. 

We have won the battle but unsure about the war. We shall find out at the next basketball game I’m sure. Which reminds me I need to ask the school how that works at tournaments that are open to the public. 
Oh my. Forget my argument here. This seems to make immediate sense and trouble.   

:shrug:  we are somehow conditioned to accept all forms of racism except white on black, which is demonized to the point that it can be career ending. Bizzare world we live in these days, what is acceptable and what is not IMO. 
Yassir, I have issues like you have reverse racism issues. Dr. D. is right about such things in the matter, and I know you know what I'm talking 'bout. 

rascal said:
yeah it is really wierd how the race which enslaved another race and then treated them to decades of segregation and jim crow crappiness has to put up with a little unevenness in language now it just boggles the mind and is such a heavy burden to carry you know what icon that is a real coinkidink take that to the bank brohans 

i am wondering if i should look for a ffa  board super enemy like how on the superfriends cartoon the good guys had a cool hall of justice that was on a cloud or something and the bad guys had a hall of injustice in a swamp and how every superfriend had a bad guy they were against so basically what i am saying is maybe the ole swcer needs a personal solomon grundy what do you brohans think take that to the bank  

i am wondering if i should look for a ffa  board super enemy like how on the superfriends cartoon the good guys had a cool hall of justice that was on a cloud or something and the bad guys had a hall of injustice in a swamp and how every superfriend had a bad guy they were against so basically what i am saying is maybe the ole swcer needs a personal solomon grundy what do you brohans think take that to the bank  
:lmao:

I always sort of thought of you as kind of a jackass.

:boxing:

I think a tough minded smart guy with a great stamina for debate like jon mx would be a good foil for you.

I always sort of thought of you as kind of a jackass.
well the problem is that after that wall jumping video i already know your superpowers are superior to mine and frankly i sort of like you so this will probably not work out but what the hell give us a resume of why you want to be the ole swcers super enemy take that to the bank bromigos 

I think a tough minded smart guy with a great stamina for debate like jon mx would be a good foil for you.
i said super enemy not complainer take that to the bank bromigo

well the problem is that after that wall jumping video i already know your superpowers are superior to mine and frankly i sort of like you so this will probably not work out but what the hell give us a resume of why you want to be the ole swcers super enemy take that to the bank bromigos 
ClownCausedChaos2 is too cool for school. Rules. No way to pick a fight with him. Have to be more careful, more earnest, as it were. 

I sort of thought the wall jump could be a bit intimidating.  And I kinda like you too.  Maybe I could be the Batman to your Superman in Justice League of Bromigos.  Take that....to the Bankmobile!

hell yeah now you are talking the ole swcer and ccc2 defeating nonbrohans solving problems one at a time a team style and living in a castle up in a cloud take that to the bank bromigos 

I'll take that challenge. 

How should we start this... Let's see... I don't like Banks, and I pronounce your name swicer. Take that to the bank suckah. ETA... And stop following me. I think that's how it's done.

sorry. I'm not good at this. 

really not looking forward to the teen years
Ugh. This. 

Had the Mrs Rs "what you write online/texting is permanent" talk with 11yo floppinho. And recommended postponing any angry reply a day to have time to cool off. The kid's never been angry or outwardly aggressive like that in his life, so I may have scared him a bit.

[/SPOILER]

I'll take that challenge. 

How should we start this... Let's see... I don't like Banks, and I pronounce your name swicer. Take that to the bank suckah.
who you kiddin el guappo you are a part of the justice league that is for sure you me and ccc2 are working together to flatten the hills and straighten the curves and make the ffa a better place and aint no one gonna believe otherwise application firmly rejected no matter how much you try to hurt me by saying things about banks take that to the you know where bromigo

who you kiddin el guappo you are a part of the justice league that is for sure you me and ccc2 are working together to flatten the hills and straighten the curves and make the ffa a better place and aint no one gonna believe otherwise application firmly rejected no matter how much you try to hurt me by saying things about banks take that to the you know where bromigo
:kicksrock:

You have no idea who you're dealing with! I will break you. With hugs and appreciation. But I'll break you, oh yes... I'll break you..

• Smile
Reactions: SWC
:kicksrock:

You have no idea who you're dealing with! I will break you. With hugs and appreciation. But I'll break you, oh yes... I'll break you..
brohan your super power is a scarf you aint breakin nothin but we still love the hell out of you take that to the bank 

rascal said:

yeah it is really wierd how the race which enslaved another race and then treated them to decades of segregation and jim crow crappiness has to put up with a little unevenness in language now it just boggles the mind and is such a heavy burden to carry you know what icon that is a real coinkidink take that to the bank brohans 
I understand that the past was terrible and great strides have been made while still having a long way to go.  However, do you think that allowing this to happen helps us move in the right direction?  Or does it help push people apart?  Two wrongs don't make a right and all this does is keep pushing people apart.  None of it is good and until people start moving forward together people will just keep moving further apart. 

Racism of any sorts shouldn't be tolerated.

This is a stupid argument.

I understand that the past was terrible and great strides have been made while still having a long way to go.  However, do you think that allowing this to happen helps us move in the right direction?  Or does it help push people apart?  Two wrongs don't make a right and all this does is keep pushing people apart.  None of it is good and until people start moving forward together people will just keep moving further apart. 
I hope virtually everyone agrees terms like "white devil" shouldn't be used.  The disagreement can lie in weighing the magnitude of the transgression.

I'm confused. 

Is "Sister"/Guardian (now not Guardian) also the mother of Friend? 

Or is "Sister"/Guardian (now not Guardian) her own person, and there's also a mother?

Had the Mrs Rs "what you write online/texting is permanent" talk with 11yo floppinho. And recommended postponing any angry reply a day to have time to cool off. The kid's never been angry or outwardly aggressive like that in his life, so I may have scared him a bit.
You may want to repeat that every six to twelve months.  Kids that age have the attention span/memory of guppies.

Users who are viewing this thread