What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Help! (1 Viewer)

Mkha2240

Footballguy
10-Team Standard ESPN - 1 QB | 2 RB | 2 WR | 1 TE | 1 Def | 1 K | 7 Bench
My team (6-6 after this week)
QB: Luck, Goff
WR: Hilton, Cooks, Funchess, Smith (dropping once waivers open)
RB: DJ, Howard, Edwards, Ekeler, Murray
TE: Olsen, Engram
Def: Chargers
K: Zuerlein, Rosas (bye-week cover)

Other Team (5-7 after this week)
QB: Rivers, Brady, Cousins
WR: Thomas, Golladay, DJ Moore, Mike Williams
RB: Ingram, Collins, Allen
TE: Hooper, Rudolph, Gates
K: Tucker, Succop

I'm still in a race to make playoffs (a few of my players decided to be duds this week, otherwise would have sat on a nice 7-5 in a playoff spot).
I want to trade for this guy's Michael Thomas and sees he needs RBs. Should I offer Howard & Edwards/Howard & Ekeler for M Thomas?

I would be very surprised if he would move Thomas for that package of players.  That is really light. 

You can only start 2 WR's and you have Hilton and Cooks.  Not sure if Thomas is worth decimating your RB's for that incremental improvement. 

Howard and Edwards is the offer to go with, he needs to win. I don't think he'll take it but emphasize that he needs to win now. Otherwise, Ekeler and Howard should absolutely get it done for a must win team after the Gordon injury. Just pound that fact to him.

Thanks everyone. I'll package him something however with how Hilton and Cooks have been playing, Thomas could work as a nifty flex option (obviously swappable with the other two) - but I may start looking into another TE because the Olsen hasn't done much the last three weeks. But I'm just trying to ship Howard so if I were to make the trade, I'd probably add a bit more than depleting my RBs for a position that's set. Thanks again everyone!

Thanks everyone. I'll package him something however with how Hilton and Cooks have been playing, Thomas could work as a nifty flex option (obviously swappable with the other two) - but I may start looking into another TE because the Olsen hasn't done much the last three weeks. But I'm just trying to ship Howard so if I were to make the trade, I'd probably add a bit more than depleting my RBs for a position that's set. Thanks again everyone!
The starting requirements you listed did not include a flex spot in the starting lineup so it did not appear that you could play three WR's.

Users who are viewing this thread