What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fournette suspended one game (1 Viewer)

I drafted Yeldon with my last pick.  Have Cohen or Drake to pair with him.  I am 22 points in the lead for the final playoff spot.  Time to sweat it out....like every year.

I drafted Yeldon with my last pick.  Have Cohen or Drake to pair with him.  I am 22 points in the lead for the final playoff spot.  Time to sweat it out....like every year.
Wowee .... we are all waiting to see how this works out! 

Everyone cares about your team/draft dude! 

Oh my ... I think I might pee in my pants waiting to see how it works out for you.

ps: really guy? 

Don't Noonan said:
Hilts said:
If he loses the appeal, would it likely be Yeldon or Hyde for fantasy value?
yes
If you are correct, it’s better stated as “no.”  I am doubtful either comes close enough to Fournette’s expected points to be as good as whatever else might be on your bench.

If you are correct, it’s better stated as “no.”  I am doubtful either comes close enough to Fournette’s expected points to be as good as whatever else might be on your bench.
My man was being facetious. He’s yanking TSP chain. Snarky.

But you’re on point, neither will have the volume or effectiveness to warrant serious consideration for a plug n play on the final weekend before the FF Playoffs.

My man was being facetious. He’s yanking TSP chain. Snarky.

But you’re on point, neither will have the volume or effectiveness to warrant serious consideration for a plug n play on the final weekend before the FF Playoffs.
I think I disagree here.  I think Hyde is far and away a better RB than Yeldon and I think he sees the field substantially more.  I wouldn't feel great starting either one in any more than a flex spot, but if I had to, I'd feel better about Hyde.  

Or scratch all that and Kessler leads the team in rushing this week.

I think I disagree here.  I think Hyde is far and away a better RB than Yeldon and I think he sees the field substantially more.  I wouldn't feel great starting either one in any more than a flex spot, but if I had to, I'd feel better about Hyde.  

Or scratch all that and Kessler leads the team in rushing this week.
Has Hyde run any patterns since he came down from CLE? Zero targets, 27-93-0.

I think Hyde is capable of being an effective runner. But their WR corps is below average, TE utilization is nonexistent, and oh btw, Kessler.

Game flow is super hard to predict, parity, any given Sunday...but I expect the Jags tailspin to continue. Down early & playing from behind is not favorable to Hyde at all. You can cite past receiving stats all you want, Hyde isn’t currently being used as the third down back - that’s Yeldon’s role. 3-8 teams using the less effective rb? I know, cray, and one of many reasons they’re 3-8.

Users who are viewing this thread