What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF - Titans @ Texans (1 Viewer)

DaQuan, Morgan, and Jayon got to DeShaun and then the Texans smacked Adoree on the return

Haven't really been able to catch much MNF this year. Have heard how bad Witten, "Boog", and the other guy are and figured it was just typical complaining about the announcers. 

They are worse than advertised :lol:  So corny, Witten can barely string a sentence together that is grammatically correct or makes sense, and "Boog" says the most generic stuff.

2nd and 9, bring in three TEs and hand to the smallest back

Not bad enough?

offsides

Still not enough?

delay of game

I’m wondering if Miller blew out his knee. Couple big runs, then on that last one he went down without contact. And it shoulda been a TD. And it’s been all Blue ever since.

not one word from the booth, because they’re not very observant. 

I’m wondering if Miller blew out his knee. Couple big runs, then on that last one he went down without contact. And it shoulda been a TD. And it’s been all Blue ever since.

I just thought it was a breather

I just thought it was a breather
Longest breather in history. 

He’s been out ever since.

i just went back & watched it again - he went down without contact, right when he planted his leg, he went straight to the ground. That’s usually what happens with ACL. 

There ya go with miller. 

Users who are viewing this thread