What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Prescott or Brady Week 13? (1 Viewer)

xxpsynidexx

Footballguy
Looking for advice in a MUST win situation for Fantasy Playoffs. League is a 12 Man Standard Scoring Format. 

Brady has been underwelming the last 4 weeks in terms of Fantasy production with a tough matchup against the Vikings. If a shootout ensues and the Patriots abandon the run game it could also generate a potentially high scoring affair.

On the other hand, Prescott faces a vulnerable Saints Pass Defense in a game that I believe has a stronger chance of becoming a shootout with the allure of his Rushing skills. 20+ points in 3 of the last 5 games but no games this year with 3 TD's or more. 

Do I really Bench Brady in favor of Prescott?

Tempting to start Dak, but my expectation is that Zeke is going to get 30 carries.  DAL wants to keep Drew Brees on the sideline.

Start Brady.

Thanks guys. Looks like the weather at Gillette Stadium will be rainy with a 90% chance of rain and obviously no Dome. Does that influence or change anyones decision? The part I'm struggling with is that the NO/DAL game will be a shootout. Dallas will have to abandon the run heavy offense by the second half, not to mention that NO has the Top Rush Defense in the League right now. Brady has a tough matchup this week also but the NE/MIN game may turn into a shootout as well.

Thanks guys. Looks like the weather at Gillette Stadium will be rainy with a 90% chance of rain and obviously no Dome. Does that influence or change anyones decision? The part I'm struggling with is that the NO/DAL game will be a shootout. Dallas will have to abandon the run heavy offense by the second half, not to mention that NO has the Top Rush Defense in the League right now. Brady has a tough matchup this week also but the NE/MIN game may turn into a shootout as well.
The majority of Thursday night games have been sloppy offensively almost regardless of the matchups.  There have been a couple recent ones that have been ok but usually scoring is down form what is expected on a usual Sunday game of the same teams.

However, since both teams played on Thanksgiving this might not have that same issue as they should have had plenty of time to scheme and prepare.  Maybe because of that the Thursday sloppy curse isn't an issue. 

I still go with Brady.  I just don't trust Dak.  He is due for a terrible game if his history holds.

I'm a little surprised by all the Brady support. He's been mediocre all year, and has a rough matchup. I'd go Prescott, though I'll admit its close. 

I'm going Dak instead of Cousins because of the threat of the rain.

Users who are viewing this thread