What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giant Cow (1 Viewer)

I kind of feel like it's just a slightly large cow and all the other cows around it are a smaller breed that make that one seem really big.

I kind of feel like it's just a slightly large cow and all the other cows around it are a smaller breed that make that one seem really big.
Holsteins are big cows, primarily dairy cattle but in some parts of the world dual use. The steers next to it are pretty typical, maybe 500 lbs.  Dairy Holsteins go about 5'6" or so at the shoulder and maybe 1200 to 1500 lbs.   

To me this is a pretty common comparison except we did not let our Dairy cows mix with steers on our feed lot across the street.  I'd see both daily as a kid.  Not too startling though that is a bit larger than normal.

They're not going to turn him into meat. 

I mean...why not? Seems like you'd get more and they'd want more monster cows to slaughter. 

Users who are viewing this thread