What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Owner dump all his players!!! (1 Viewer)

Starkers

Footballguy
 A team dropped all the players Yahoo allowed to be dropped replaced them with players on IR.  He is only 1 game out of the playoffs and if he wins this week and the gut above him loses he would be in. 

I have never seen this before and would like your input on whether the commish should revert all the drops and freeze the team.  Thanks.

NO way do you let those players be added.

Freeze the team or submit his best lineup this week for fairness but obviously don't let his ####### in the playoffs. 

If someone wants to give up that has a chance that is a good guy to play against. Laugh at him but let it stand.

If someone wants to give up that has a chance that is a good guy to play against. Laugh at him but let it stand.
I wouldn't "let it stand" if you mean let the players be dropped and eligible for pickup on waivers etc.  That is a huge influx of talent to waivers that could skew season long work. 

The roster should be restored and frozen and the starting lineup set based on projections.  The opponent should not get a free win (unless that game has absolutely no impact on seeding or who makes/doesn't make the playoffs). 

Then don't invite him back. 

I wouldn't "let it stand" if you mean let the players be dropped and eligible for pickup on waivers etc.  That is a huge influx of talent to waivers that could skew season long work. 

The roster should be restored and frozen and the starting lineup set based on projections.  The opponent should not get a free win (unless that game has absolutely no impact on seeding or who makes/doesn't make the playoffs). 

Then don't invite him back. 
If someone has a legitimate shot at making the playoffs and wants to throw it away I still say let him. Plus all those players entering the player pool will certainly make for an interesting waiver wire scramble. It should stand especially if there is nothing in the rules prohibiting stupidity.

Users who are viewing this thread