Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
ren hoek

Jeffrey Epstein: there is definitely nothing to see here folks, I am feeling very sleepy, I think I'll take a nice nap.

Just now, rockaction said:

I can see the irony if the case is that an American President can't be deposed, but the former Empire we fought against could be under our laws. But I'm not sure I follow. Who is immune to deposition? Trump?  

The Sultan of Brunei is in the book.  He has sovereign immunity and used it to avoid some lawsuits from US women who claim he kept them as sex slaves.  Untouchable.

8 minutes ago, Sand said:

The Sultan of Brunei is in the book.  He has sovereign immunity and used it to avoid some lawsuits from US women who claim he kept them as sex slaves.  Untouchable.

Ohh. That's utterly crazy. Yeah, I thought Clinton was deposed in the Jones case and that's where he got disbarred for his testimony under oath... 

but a sex slave ring is just...well, that's one of the reasons why populists both left and right are ascendant. They see the immunity and it -- quite to the contrary of most political commentators -- irritates their democratic egalitarian impulses. They see no reason why there are double standards in law like that.  

46 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Ohh. That's utterly crazy. Yeah, I thought Clinton was deposed in the Jones case and that's where he got disbarred for his testimony under oath... 

but a sex slave ring is just...well, that's one of the reasons why populists both left and right are ascendant. They see the immunity and it -- quite to the contrary of most political commentators -- irritates their democratic egalitarian impulses. They see no reason why there are double standards in law like that.  

You are making a LOT of assumptions here about some really ugly stuff. 

You find proof that Bill Clinton was involved in any of the stuff you’re talking about and I’ll be right there with you. But as of now we don’t have anything beyond they knew each other and traveled together at times. Which also applies to a whole lot of people. 

2 minutes ago, timschochet said:

You are making a LOT of assumptions here about some really ugly stuff. 

You find proof that Bill Clinton was involved in any of the stuff you’re talking about and I’ll be right there with you. But as of now we don’t have anything beyond they knew each other and traveled together at times. Which also applies to a whole lot of people. 

Oh yeah. I totally agree. I've made no assumptions about anything. Just like with Trump, I'm waiting to see. Sand said something about the Sultan and a sex ring...I haven't accused anybody of anything.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7276817/Donald-Trump-outed-Jeffrey-Epstein-cops-stealing-125M-mansion-him.html

Hadn’t seen this posted and considering the site and source of material, it should be taken with skepticism. Essentially Trump stole a house from Epstein and this is what caused the falling out. Epstein was ready to expose Trump as a financial fraud and then Trump reported him and started the case that led to the previous charges.

The house Trump bought/sold was the one highly suspected to be a money laundering scheme financed by Deutsche bank and flipped to a Russian oligarch for well over market value.

This would certainly put a new wrinkle into the story if Trump ratted out Epstein. Was he willing to be cooperative witness against him? Are his hands clean in respect Epstein? Or is he willing to expose himself as a pedo to avoid being exposed as a financial fraud?

2 minutes ago, Biff84 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7276817/Donald-Trump-outed-Jeffrey-Epstein-cops-stealing-125M-mansion-him.html

Hadn’t seen this posted and considering the site and source of material, it should be taken with skepticism. Essentially Trump stole a house from Epstein and this is what caused the falling out. Epstein was ready to expose Trump as a financial fraud and then Trump reported him and started the case that led to the previous charges.

The house Trump bought/sold was the one highly suspected to be a money laundering scheme financed by Deutsche bank and flipped to a Russian oligarch for well over market value.

This would certainly put a new wrinkle into the story if Trump ratted out Epstein. Was he willing to be cooperative witness against him? Are his hands clean in respect Epstein? Or is he willing to expose himself as a pedo to avoid being exposed as a financial fraud?

Yeah - I wouldn’t buy a word of that. Seems like a cover story, which would be so Daily Mail.

42 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Oh yeah. I totally agree. I've made no assumptions about anything. Just like with Trump, I'm waiting to see. Sand said something about the Sultan and a sex ring...I haven't accused anybody of anything.  

My suspicions are raised.  I try to reserve judgment, but it is difficult.  That said, some percentage of his acquaintances are likely not involved in nefarious or unlawful activity and it sure would suck to be mentioned and to come under suspicion when one was nothing more than his Maytag repair man.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rockaction said:

Sand said something about the Sultan and a sex ring

The Sultan has had a long history of inviting over playmates and other model types and then showering them with gifts for favors, etc.  I know of at least one case where one lady said she was abused and sued.  It was dismissed on the basis of sovereign immunity.  That's what I was referring to there - just that, by corollary, he was immune to any of these proceedings (though it seems unlikely he would travel to the island, etc.).

1 minute ago, Sand said:

The Sultan has had a long history of inviting over playmates and other model types and then showering them with gifts for favors, etc.  I know of at least one case where one lady said she was abused and sued.  It was dismissed on the basis of sovereign immunity.  That's what I was referring to there - just that, by corollary, he was immune to any of these proceedings (though it seems unlikely he would travel to the island, etc.).

Yep. Gotcha. I think the issue isn't between what you were saying to me nor my understanding of it, it begins and ends with tim. Solamente Tim. 

1 hour ago, Biff84 said:

He probably wanted to replace the pool with an underground temple!  This sounds like bs, wtf would Trump know about moving a pool?  That's a question for a contractor, pool guy, the FFA in 2005 (around the time it peaked).

20 hours ago, Sheriff Bart said:

Jeffrey Epstein’s Financial Trail Goes Through Deutsche Bank

Deutsche Bank is linked to Putin and Russian oligarchs, Trump and now Epstein.  I'm sure it's all coincidence. 

This the same bank that paid Hillary for "speeches" and donated to her presidential bid?

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

This the same bank that paid Hillary for "speeches" and donated to her presidential bid?

You should forward this in an email to your grandchildren. 

• Like 5
  • Laughing 5

Jeffrey Epstein Found Injured in NYC Jail Cell After Possible Suicide Attempt or Assault: Sources nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jef… via @nbcnewyork

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html?amp=y#click=https://t.co/1jtY6DF8H3

Edited by Bucky86
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Bucky86 said:

Jeffrey Epstein Found Injured in NYC Jail Cell After Possible Suicide Attempt or Assault: Sources nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jef… via @nbcnewyork

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html?amp=y#click=https://t.co/1jtY6DF8H3

holy ####

Just now, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Yikes he needs to be isolated.

And monitored.  Shouldn't get off that easy and what he knows is pretty important.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sho nuff said:

And monitored.  Shouldn't get off that easy and what he knows is pretty important.

he needs protection from the bratva

18 minutes ago, Bucky86 said:

Is it ok that I don't feel sorry for him?

3 hours ago, Bucky86 said:

It could be a message. If someone wanted him dead, he'd already be dead. 

It could also be "welcome Mr Pedophile from your new neighbors"

Edited by msommer

3 minutes ago, msommer said:

It could be a message. If someone wanted him dead, he'd already be dead. 

It could also be "welcome Mr Pedophile from your new neighbors"

It could also be a suicide attempt. 

Just now, Henry Ford said:

Was going to post exactly this. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Max Power said:

I don’t know. Find and link a source if you want to discuss it. Let’s get the corruption out of politics on both sides as if it were ever possible. It’s bad, right? So yeah the same shady ### bank that’s doing all this other shady #### that is connected to trump. 

Honestly we all should be together, because all these aholes are together too. It’s not Clinton/trump/etc it’s all of them, it’s how they do business. Internationally. It’s dirty at the top. I’m sure many conservatives will roll their eyes at me but I think Obama was the outsider, and lots of politicians dig in to ensure he couldn’t pass legislation, and what he did has largely been undone by the current administration. 

Edited by Snorkelson
  • Like 3

How was this guy not on suicide watch?  A billionaire with potential dirt on the POTUS and other high profile people should be put in bubble wrap.

This is a disgrace of the Manhattan correction facility he is being held at.  Almost as bad as Whitey Bulger being shanked.  I'm surprised El Chapo is still alive.

I'm sure many people will think "great he got what he deserves" but this guy needs to go through the process and face his crimes. 

I wonder who inherits his fortunate?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Ding ding.

It only happens every single time. No biggie

I've seen enough movies to know that the powerful got him a message that he needs to off himself before something bad happens to a person he cares about. 

5 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I've seen enough movies to know that the powerful got him a message that he needs to off himself before something bad happens to a person he cares about. 

A guy like him probably doesn't have a "person" he cares about.  They probably threatened to kill his cat or something.

12 hours ago, Max Power said:

Wasn't that Goldman Sachs? The one company that Trump recruited a bunch of his great people from?

(Boff sidezz!!!!!11!!!!11111!11!)

2 hours ago, Snorkelson said:

Let’s get the corruption out of politics on both sides as if it were ever possible. It’s bad, right? So yeah the same shady ### bank that’s doing all this other shady #### that is connected to trump. 

Amen

• Like 1

#clintonbodycount is trending on Twitter.

We should just arm every nation on Earth with nuclear weapons and help the natural course of things get on with it already.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, msommer said:

Wasn't that Goldman Sachs? The one company that Trump recruited a bunch of his great people from?

(

Yeah...I recall plenty of Trump supporters and Trump himself going on and on about...what was in those speeches hillary gave and complaining about GS.

They all went silent when he employed a bunch of them after he won.

6 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

Or it could be a drama queen move meant to elicit sympathy from a judge who may then reconsider bail.  It could be anything but a hit by Mossad because those guys don't fail.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ditkaless Wonders said:

Or it could be a drama queen move meant to elicit sympathy from a judge who may then reconsider bail.  

This seems the most likely to me. 

Just now, Ditkaless Wonders said:

Does he have e-mail access in his facility? If so I would like to e-mail him this link:

https://www.wikihow.com/Tie-a-Hangman's-Noose

That's the last thing you should be hoping for here IMO.

Let's hear what he has to say and stay away from a lifetime of more conspiracy crap.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Dinsy Ejotuz said:

That's the last thing you should be hoping for here IMO.

Let's hear what he has to say and stay away from a lifetime of more conspiracy crap.

You are correct, of course.  I was not advocating my true beliefs but just going for the tasteless joke.

Just now, Henry Ford said:

Remember, the rabbit circles the clearing, then runs around the tree seven times.

That same rabbit comes out of the hole, goes around the tree, and back down the hole if you want a bowline.  Pretty smart rabbit.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ketamine Dreams said:

How is there not a guard sitting and watching him at all times? 

Reminds me of a book I read about the Nuremberg Trials. Hermann Goering was supposed to have a guard watching him at all times, yet somehow he managed to sneak cyanide into his cell. 

Edited by timschochet

1 hour ago, Dinsy Ejotuz said:

#clintonbodycount is trending on Twitter.

What are we at 107 now?

23 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Reminds me of a book I read about the Nuremberg Trials. Hermann Goering was supposed to have a guard watching him at all times, yet somehow he managed to sneak cyanide into his cell. 

Yeah it makes you wonder when there isn't a guard sitting there the whole time watching. We have people hired as 'sitters' in the hospital to be in a patient's room at all times if needed - so they don't try to leave, hurt themselves, etc. 

29 minutes ago, timschochet said:

That story is pretty interesting, those were some very persuasive people, Goering coopted the guard.

Which Epstein did as well - the first time.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

10 hours ago, snitwitch said:

I’ve already seen:

Clinton had Epstein assaulted 
Trump had Epstein assaulted 
Putin had Epstein assaulted 
Mossad had Epstein assaulted 
Saudi had Epstein assaulted.

#Twitter

https://twitter.com/ScottMStedman/status/1154232579114930177?s=19

I didn't have anything to do with it either.