What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jeffrey Epstein: there is definitely nothing to see here folks, I am feeling very sleepy, I think I'll take a nice nap. (2 Viewers)

If he was under 24 hour surveillance there will be cameras right?  So, we will be able to quickly determine how this happened.

And if there aren’t then it never was 24 hour surveillance, which begs the question why.

Not a big stretch to presume someone was in on this and helped make it happen.

If he was under 24 hour surveillance there will be cameras right?  So, we will be able to quickly determine how this happened.

And if there aren’t then it never was 24 hour surveillance, which begs the question why.

Not a big stretch to presume someone was in on this and helped make it happen.
Lol.  Such naivety in this 

I’m not huge on conspiracies but nope, I don’t buy that this guy suddenly started feeling guilt from all he did.

lol - cnn asking if more victims will come forward now that Epstein is dead.

:oldunsure:   If anything, I think they may be more reluctant to come forward...
They’re not getting their day in court now,  they’re getting no justice. There isn’t any process to do it now or to be protected even if they wanted. 

They’re not getting their day in court now,  they’re getting no justice. There isn’t any process to do it now or to be protected even if they wanted. 
Depends - on how credible the allegations are against Epstein and some of the bigger names allegedly involved.

Civil cases can still go forward against Epstein's estate - and others.

Conveniently saying it was a heart attack. I call bs.
:confused:

Jeffrey Epstein, the millionaire financier and accused sex trafficker, is dead by suicide, according to three officials familiar with the matter.

The officials told NBC News he was found at 7:30 a.m. ET at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York and that he hanged himself.

:confused:

Jeffrey Epstein, the millionaire financier and accused sex trafficker, is dead by suicide, according to three officials familiar with the matter.

The officials told NBC News he was found at 7:30 a.m. ET at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York and that he hanged himself.
Yeah, I heard that someone was transferred out on a gurney after suffering cardiac arrest and it was assumed to be Epstein. I guess that report was wrong.

>>It was not immediately clear on Saturday whether the authorities had put in additional safeguards to watch him after the incident last month.<<

NYT

Why would he kill himself when he had a 50-50 chance at getting off?
1.  He was guilty, and couldn't handle it.

2.  He was threatened by someone in prison for being a child molester

3.  He was threatened by someone outside of prison for knowing too much

4.  He was innocent, but knew he would always be viewed as a child molester

5.  He hated prison food.

:shrug:

I’m not huge on conspiracies but nope, I don’t buy that this guy suddenly started feeling guilt from all he did.
Canal Street Madame and the DC Madame also committed suicide and it’s the same question, a lifetime of debauchery, and all of a sudden they felt guilt and shame enough to commit suicide. The people who wanted to commit suicide were the people who thought they might be outed.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will go down as one of the enduring conspiracy theories.
Many conspiracy theories turn out to be true. Unfortunately we have a tendency to lump them all together.  Moon landing fake and 9/11 inside job are lunacy and shouldn’t come close to Epstein getting offed, imo. 

Canal Street Madame and the Mayflower Madame also committed suicide and it’s the same question, a lifetime of debauchery, and all of a sudden they felt guilt and shame enough to commit suicide. The people who wanted to commit suicide were the people who thought they might be outed.
She's still alive.

This comes as a totally flat no surprise and Occam's razor should be on these guys to prove their innocence. Sorry, but that's the way it is.

Epstein’s heirs can now sue New York for a wrongful death judgement if he was under suicide watch.  If you extrapolate it on the standard metric of potential earnings, this could be worth tens of millions

Thought I read somewhere that there were no known heirs.

To some of the legal minds in these parts: is the entire case now shot? Individuals that were implicated in whatever evidence that was seized from Epstein's properties can still be prosecuted, no? I know the case gets a lot tougher, but it's not dead in the water, is it?

Users who are viewing this thread