Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
ren hoek

Jeffrey Epstein: there is definitely nothing to see here folks, I am feeling very sleepy, I think I'll take a nice nap.

Can someone invent some type of device that can monitor ur pulse and alert someone if it goes irregular.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Source: NYTimes.

Actually what ticks me off about this is a reporter like this doing pleasant visits and dinner at Epstein’s while reporters like Julie Brown were doing real public service.

I'm definitely a Julie Brown fan for her persistence and neutral coverage of this story. But yes, it irks me that I'm so proud of a journalist doing their job. In my dream world, all journalists should approach stories with no agenda and keep following the facts, even if people want them to stop or divert them.

• Like 1

Max Power said:

And the story keeps changing. First it was tired guards on excessive overtime. Now one of the guards wasnt actually a guard and was just a stand in.

The new info doesn't change anything about the old info, though.

1 hour ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Source: NYTimes.

Actually what ticks me off about this is a reporter like this doing pleasant visits and dinner at Epstein’s while reporters like Julie Brown were doing real public service.

Wubba wubba wubba 

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1

21 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

The new info doesn't change anything about the old info, though.

Nah, just hard to get to the basic info right

8 hours ago, Daywalker said:

Can someone invent some type of device that can monitor ur pulse and alert someone if it goes irregular.  

LMAO. This is a good point.  They should also have cameras that actually work, and probably looking into the cells.  Hell, you can even create algorithms to alert for excessive movement, etc.  I have several $25 cameras that do this

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

I don't think it's weird. If I ask people how many weeks there are in a year, most would say 52 rather than 52.14285714. That gives us 13 billing periods rather than 13.03571428, which seems close enough.

I think 1/3 is also a number that colloquially implies a remainder best left unexpressed and ∴ is a very workable fraction for basic, calculator-unaided arithmetic.

I also think that 1/10, 1/5, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, and 3/4 are the quickly workable fractions in one's head, anyway.

And I'm not a math :nerd:

Edited by rockaction

9 hours ago, Max Power said:

I'm definitely a Julie Brown fan for her persistence and neutral coverage of this story. But yes, it irks me that I'm so proud of a journalist doing their job. In my dream world, all journalists should approach stories with no agenda and keep following the facts, even if people want them to stop or divert them.

"It's not news unless someone doesn't want it printed."

13 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Oh I agree, but in general it sounds like Epstein's habits were pretty widely known amongst that set.

Are you talking about the nbc interview you can find the video for with Trump horning out as he says Epstein likes them on the young side?

Posted (edited)

The rule of Trump:  if you do it on camera it does not count.  

Conspiracy theories have no legs if you just admit it.

Edited by Daywalker

I dont know how Trump saying epstein likes them on the young side is not a tv commercial played on every channel all day.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

It would have been a lot lot easier in 2007-08 when they had him in custody and victims were on the island and at his homes.

Well if we're going to hop into the wayback machine I think there are plenty of steps along the way that could have been done differently. It wasn't like the dude was hiding any of this.

18 minutes ago, Daywalker said:

Are you talking about the nbc interview you can find the video for with Trump horning out as he says Epstein likes them on the young side?

The video of Trump & Epstein ogling girls was from the 90s. The piece about Trump talking about Epstein’s preferences is from this New York Magazine article in 2002.

Posted (edited)

Love AG Barr telling co-conspirators to not rest easy.  That can be taken two ways, one, justice is coming for them, two, continue your efforts to obstruct the investigation, destroy evidence, and intimidate witnesses.  The latter is sort of like Trump mentioning to the Russians that they could, you know, sort of help things along during the election.  Were I a conspiracy theorist I might take it as the latter, as Barr communicating as broadly and as rapidly as he could to all involved to keep up their efforts, that things are not done simply because Epstein has been removed from the picture.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Max Power said:

And the story keeps changing. First it was tired guards on excessive overtime. Now one of the guards wasnt actually a guard and was just a stand in. 

So next up... we taped over the other tapes that were recording the outside of the cell.

That was the day they were spray painting all the surveillance camera lenses. 

45 minutes ago, randall146 said:

That was the day they were spray painting all the surveillance camera lenses. 

Man, that day seems to come earlier and earlier every year. 

15 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

In reading article they make of just one flight log so it appears Trump on there once and Clinton 20 something times if I remember correctly. .   

4 minutes ago, stlrams said:

In reading article they make of just one flight log so it appears Trump on there once and Clinton 20 something times if I remember correctly. .   

So total exoneration?

• Laughing 3

18 hours ago, IvanKaramazov said:

[A team of FBI agents bursts through the door of the sex temple.  The room is empty except for a single individual sitting in a chair with his back to the agents.  The chair swivels around to reveal that the man is Bill Clinton.  His shoulders rest on the armrest, fingers bridged.]

CLINTON: Welcome to my island, gentlemen.  I've been expecting you.

[cut to: opening credits music]

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, stlrams said:

Ok right, supposedly Palm Beach to Newark. But you tell me how many times it takes.

Just to be clear about Clinton, iirc there was a flight to Asia and one to Africa, each had several legs, each leg got a log. That’s not making excuses, just trying to clarify the ‘26” or whatever flights that are discussed.

I also think the Matt Groening story is interesting. He had one flight. Nothing nefarious, but it’s pretty clear anyone who got on those flights or went to the homes could see what was going on. Look at what Trump used to lure Epstein to Maralago. Look at the NYT reporter who visited his NYC home last year, the door was opened by a young woman and Epstein happily shared with him his defense of pedophilia. All on background of course. These people all knew what he was about.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, stlrams said:

Yeah, other than that I bet they never even met.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Biff84 said:
40 minutes ago, stlrams said:

So total exoneration?

"Donald Trump likes underage girls 5% as much as Bill Clinton does" is probably not the talking point they were hoping to go with.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

41 minutes ago, stlrams said:

My link

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

From the facial expressions all around I think they are accomplishing the public venue two man shocker.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Biff84 said:

So total exoneration?

Not in the least. Just pointing out the big difference. 

56 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Ok right, supposedly Palm Beach to Newark. But you tell me how many times it takes.

Just to be clear about Clinton, iirc there was a flight to Asia and one to Africa, each had several legs, each leg got a log. That’s not making excuses, just trying to clarify the ‘26” or whatever flights that are discussed.

I also think the Matt Groening story is interesting. He had one flight. Nothing nefarious, but it’s pretty clear anyone who got on those flights or went to the homes could see what was going on. Look at what Trump used to lure Epstein to Maralago. Look at the NYT reporter who visited his NYC home last year, the door was opened by a young woman and Epstein happily shared with him his defense of pedophilia. All on background of course. These people all knew what he was about.

Based on the above, Clinton definitely knew what was going on with Epstein and young girls but never said anything to anyone? 

58 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

So guilt by association.  Lock him up.  He must be guilty..  

20 minutes ago, Ditkaless Wonders said:

From the facial expressions all around I think they are accomplishing the public venue two man shocker.

A high level maneuver.

46 minutes ago, Sheriff Bart said:

I want justice when we have proof regardless of the political affiliation.

On 8/10/2019 at 9:19 AM, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Keep in mind he already did this once before.

He failed at it.

Epstein's death was posted on 4 Chan before officials announced it.

"About 38 minutes before news outlets first reported Jeffrey Epstein's death in prison, a 4chan user published a detailed post about it."

“[D]ont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this,” read the post, which was published at 8:16 a.m. alongside an image of Pepe, the green frog that has become a mascot for right-wing internet trolls.

That post was 38 minutes before the first tweet about Epstein’s death from Aaron Katersky, an ABC News reporter, at 8:54 AM. Five minutes later, the main ABC News account tweeted an article about Epstein's death.

51 minutes ago, stlrams said:

Just between us, don’t you think he  probably diddled some underage girls?

6 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

Epstein's death was posted on 4 Chan before officials announced it.

"About 38 minutes before news outlets first reported Jeffrey Epstein's death in prison, a 4chan user published a detailed post about it."

I wouldn’t read too much into this. Most news organizations will want two sources on a major story like this. A reporter gets the first source and texts someone who posts it before the reporter gets the second source.

6 minutes ago, dozer said:

just between us, our current judicial system requires a bit more than "think" and "probably"

1 minute ago, Biff84 said:

I wouldn’t read too much into this. Most news organizations will want two sources on a major story like this. A reporter gets the first source and texts someone who posts it before the reporter gets the second source.

Or for that matter, it's not all that weird that there's a prison guard or paramedic who spends time on 4chan.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stlrams said:

Of what?

14 minutes ago, dozer said:

No, I honestly think he sticks with legal age woman given his history. 

8 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

Of what?

Thought you implied that since trump knows Epstein and hung out with him then he's guilty of the same things. 

2 minutes ago, stlrams said:

Thought you implied that since trump knows Epstein and hung out with him then he's guilty of the same things. 

I think Trump was mostly involved with financial exploitation versions of human trafficking, but I could be wrong.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, stlrams said:

No, I honestly think he sticks with legal age woman given his history. 

I definitely wouldn’t put it past him to put a spycam in the Miss Teen USA dressing room.  

Edited by Henry Ford

1 hour ago, stlrams said:

Based on the above, Clinton definitely knew what was going on with Epstein and young girls but never said anything to anyone? 

Let's be perfectly clear.  Clinton was/is a total slimeball. But anything he ever did that was immoral; illegal; or unethical is totally ok because my stock portfolio did really well during those years.  (Can I get an "Amen" Trumpsters?)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Laughing 5

3 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

I definitely wouldn’t put it past him to put a spycam in the Miss Teen USA dressing room.  

Why would he need a spy camera? He was on Stern talking about how he purposely walked into their dressing room. 

• Like 1

The "grab'em" guy who had private parties with Epstein, admitted to walking in the Miss Teen USA dressing room, and fantasized about his own daughters looks is seen as someone who's history deems him unlikely to have ever been with someone underage? Interesting.

• Like 4
  • Laughing 5

8 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

Its a definite possibility.   Does any of the Epstein evidence ever get leaked?

17 minutes ago, siffoin said:

Let's be perfectly clear.  Clinton was/is a total slimeball. But anything he ever did that was immoral; illegal; or unethical is totally ok because my stock portfolio did really well during those years.  (Can I get an "Amen" Trumpsters?)

I think we have several guys on record stating something to that effect. Thankfully we already know how they feel!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, stlrams said:

Its a definite possibility.   Does any of the Epstein evidence ever get leaked?

Summaries of the content, or the actual evidence? If the actual evidence of sexual crimes against specific minors gets leaked, the leaker should be put in prison.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stlrams said:

I want justice when we have proof regardless of the political affiliation.

Just because somebody points out that most of these guys involved with Epstein are Democrats and Epstein was a huge Democrat fundraiser doesn’t mean you want any less justice.

This came out hours before Epstein died-

A woman testified that Jeffrey Epstein sent her to have sex while she was underage with former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson (D) and former Sen. George Mitchell (D-Maine), allegations the two men deny. 

Though none of the men named in the documents released Friday have been charged, they are additions to a growing list of high-profile figures with alleged associations with Epstein.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/news/456923-epstein-accuser-named-former-governor-senator-in-testimony-prosecutors%3famp