Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
ren hoek

Jeffrey Epstein: there is definitely nothing to see here folks, I am feeling very sleepy, I think I'll take a nice nap.

I bet Hillary drugged the guards so they would pass out

3 hours ago, Punxsutawney Phil said:

My buddy who has an HR job told me that falling asleep is one of the only immediately fireable offenses.  You would think this would be on the radar for anyone working a night shift at a prison.  For them to BOTH fall asleep at the same time would be highly unlikely.  I doubt anyone believes this.

Did they fall asleep or....(dramatic music)....were they DRUGGED!!!! :tinfoilhat:

10 hours ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

Guys...food for thought.  Back in July of 1963 a 16 year old Bill Clinton shook hands with JFK.  4 months later...

I heard Clinton grabbed him forcibly on his face, kissed him, and said "I knew it was you Fredo."

2 minutes ago, jomar said:

I bet Hillary drugged the guards so they would pass out

That's really the only sensible explanation.  Time to lock her up.

8 hours ago, Encyclopedia Brown said:

NYT is reporting that two guards fell asleep for three hours

My buddy who has an HR job told me that falling asleep is one of the only immediately fireable offenses.  You would think this would be on the radar for anyone working a night shift at a prison.  For them to BOTH fall asleep at the same time would be highly unlikely.  I doubt anyone believes this

Maybe they had some really good sex. :shrug:

My buddy who has an HR job told me that falling asleep is one of the only immediately fireable offenses.  You would think this would be on the radar for anyone working a night shift at a prison.  For them to BOTH fall asleep at the same time would be highly unlikely.  I doubt anyone believes this.

I work in a govt 24/7 watch center and yes sleeping is a fireable offense, but at the same time so many people do it we semi have to give it a pass when we catch it. 3 hours is excessive though.

• Like 2

This is going to get real messy.  Lot of people are squirming right now wondering who will find out what.

Posted (edited)

Fell asleep :lol: .   Sure they did.   More like "hey here is a couple of million dollars to take the blame. "

Edited by SHIZNITTTT

1 hour ago, beer 30 said:

Did they fall asleep or....(dramatic music)....were they DRUGGED!!!! :tinfoilhat:

Tranq darts. Hilldog came in through the ceiling ducts ninja style. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

You'd think after a such a high-profile incident like Bulger someone would get the problem fixed or, at least, continuously bombard the oversight committees with red flags.

Just now, VandyMan said:

You'd think after a such a high-profile incident like Bulger someone would get the problem fixed or, at least, continuously bombard the oversight committees with red flags.

DOJ and the AG himself was aware of it. 

On 8/10/2019 at 8:33 PM, Gawain said:

Of you, who hasn't been in MCC and a former inmate of MCC, I'm not sure why you're holding yourself out as the authority of the process.

Now that we know he hung himself from the top bunk (and that there was a top bunk to hang himself from) I think I made the right call. 

20 hours ago, Amused to Death said:

What say you, William Barr? :popcorn:

Sasse calls on DOJ to 'rip up' Epstein nonprosecution deal to bring 'co-conspirators to justice'

Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) on Tuesday urged Attorney General William Barrto "rip up" a 2008 nonprosecution deal for disgraced financier and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, arguing that the Justice Department must bring his co-conspirators to justice in wake of his death. 

"The victims of Epstein’s international sex trafficking ring deserve justice," Sasse, who is the chairman of the Senate Judiciary oversight subcommittee, wrote in a letter to Barr on Tuesday.

"In order to bring Epstein’s co-conspirators to justice, the Department of Justice should rip up the non-prosecution, non-investigation agreement entered into by Epstein and the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida in 2008," he continued.

Can they do that?

3 minutes ago, Sand said:

Can they do that?

A Republican Senator and the chairman of the Senate Judiciary oversight subcommittee seems to think so.   :shrug:

2 hours ago, Sheriff Bart said:

But, at the same time, I'll admit I am curious that I have not heard about any alleged victims suing, or in anyway going after, any other high-profile individuals.

Part of the reason this stays in the news, is the thought that there is an elite cabal of people who are sexually abusing young girls.  Yet, I don't hear about the victims (or law enforcement) pushing for justice against anyone else.

:shrug:

9 minutes ago, Amused to Death said:

A Republican Senator and the chairman of the Senate Judiciary oversight subcommittee seems to think so.   :shrug:

I mean, does a real lawyer think they can do that?  :P     I have no idea if it's legally allowed for the US govt. to renege on an agreement like that.  

48 minutes ago, Sand said:

Can they do that?

The person they agreed to it with is dead.  It would certainly be interesting to find out.

• Thanks 1

Why is it a conspiracy theory to believe he was killed by powerful people. It’s clearly the most logical scenario

54 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

But, at the same time, I'll admit I am curious that I have not heard about any alleged victims suing, or in anyway going after, any other high-profile individuals.

Part of the reason this stays in the news, is the thought that there is an elite cabal of people who are sexually abusing young girls.  Yet, I don't hear about the victims (or law enforcement) pushing for justice against anyone else.

:shrug:

There article mentions that the statute they are suing under just went into effect today. I get the feeling you're saying it's because victims don't want to "commit suicide" though, which is a valid point. 

11 minutes ago, shader said:

Why is it a conspiracy theory to believe he was killed by powerful people. It’s clearly the most logical scenario

This is shtick, right? You're parodying the Mueller fanboys, right?

2 minutes ago, [scooter] said:

A man has life/legacy altering dirt on many powerful people and he dies on prison of suicide while on suicide watch.  Perhaps I’ve seen WAAAYYYY too many movies but this is open-shut stuff here.  

Just now, shader said:
4 minutes ago, [scooter] said:

A man has life/legacy altering dirt on many powerful people and he dies on prison of suicide while on suicide watch.  Perhaps I’ve seen WAAAYYYY too many movies but this is open-shut stuff here.  

He wasn't on suicide watch.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shader said:

That's not what happened, for one thing.

2 minutes ago, [scooter] said:

He wasn't on suicide watch.

I found it odd that he was on suicide watch after trying to commit suicide and then within a week he's back off it.  Did he magically get over being suicidal?  That doesn't make any sense to me.  None of it makes sense.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I found it odd that he was on suicide watch after trying to commit suicide and then within a week he's back off it.  Did he magically get over being suicidal?  That doesn't make any sense to me.  None of it makes sense.

Suicide watch very rarely lasts longer than a week or ten days in prisons. 

Just now, Henry Ford said:

Suicide watch very rarely lasts longer than a week or ten days in prisons. 

I did not know that.  Seems kind of pointless since a suicidal person usually remains that way for a while.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I did not know that.  Seems kind of pointless since a suicidal person usually remains that way for a while.

Wanting to die/kill yourself and being actively ready to kill yourself are often two different things.  Regardless, they don't have the expertise, manpower, or budget to keep people on suicide watch for months at a time and not make things worse.  

He was removed from suicide watch after a face to face evaluation from the suicide prevention coordinator. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7353967/Did-Jeffrey-Epstein-portrait-Bill-Clinton-blue-dress-red-heels-NYC-mansion.html

:mellow:

EXCLUSIVE: Did Jeffrey Epstein have painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue DRESS and red heels and lounging in the Oval Office inside his Manhattan mansion? Visitor reveals bizarre image inside pedophile's $56m lair

• Laughing 4

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

Not going to read all of that but I love the 1999 decor.

It's basically the CrazydaysandNights site, another site that looks like it's designed for a 1999 web browser, but they put the known blind items in red with links.  Much better than the crazy days and nights site.  The guy is all over the place.  Everything from Farah Abrams, Odell Beckham, George Clooney, and Epstein has been popping up more frequently.

Edited by Punxsutawney Phil

21 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7353967/Did-Jeffrey-Epstein-portrait-Bill-Clinton-blue-dress-red-heels-NYC-mansion.html

EXCLUSIVE: Did Jeffrey Epstein have painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue DRESS and red heels and lounging in the Oval Office inside his Manhattan mansion? Visitor reveals bizarre image inside pedophile's $56m lair

The red shoes did it for me.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

The loons are working overtime to spin this abortion of a story. Buckle up, America. Somehow it’s going to get worse yet before it gets better. 

7 minutes ago, Dondante said:

The loons are working overtime to spin this abortion of a story. Buckle up, America. Somehow it’s going to get worse yet before it gets better. 

Cant wait. 

1 hour ago, Punxsutawney Phil said:

The Crazy days blog has gone full pizzagate on this Jeffrey Epstein stuff.  Read the blind item at the bottom.

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2019/AUGUST.html

This is FANTASTIC! Reminded me of a conspiracy guy I ran across in the late 90's, Sherman Skolnick. Dude was awesome.

http://www.apfn.org/skolnicksreport/index.html

50 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Huh. That's crazy.

From a link about Maxwell. CNBC.

The newspaper said Borgerson had also been spotted walking Maxwell’s dog in Boston.

Borgerson did not return requests for comment from CNBC.

However, he told NBC News in a statement: “I am traveling abroad for business. Ghislaine Maxwell is not at my home and I don’t know where she is.”

“I’m passionate about ocean policy and wish people were as interested in Jones Act reform, joining the law of the sea, and funding icebreakers,” Borgerson said. - Dan Mangan, CNBC

Ah, yes. Ocean policy. Thank you, sir, may we have another. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, HellToupee said:

I have to say, this is fairly crazy. The estate sale should be interesting.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

2 minutes ago, rockaction said:

I’m passionate about ocean policy and wish people were as interested in Jones Act reform, joining the law of the sea, and funding icebreakers,”

I think I’m stealing this.

• Laughing 1

1 minute ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I think I’m stealing this.

The journalist writing the article did a bang-up job with arranging the quotes and information in that piece. Even though it seems funny, I wouldn't say I laughed. My jaw sort of dropped. 

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, rockaction said:

The journalist writing the article did a bang-up job with arranging the quotes and information in that piece. Even though it seems funny, I wouldn't say I laughed. My jaw sort of dropped. 

Yep just looked at it, I agree. I was thrown off by the Joe Rogan reference but I see this person put a lot of work into it.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Yep just looked at it, I agree. I was thrown off by the Joe Rohan reference but I see this person put a lot of work into it.

Thought the same initially.

Has Prince Andrew made a statement yet?

Found this one liner interesting...

Page 118

- The encounter with prince Andrew was in the bathroom and he was licking her toes.

Just now, Max Power said:

Has Prince Andrew made a statement yet?

The Palace did. Prince Andrew should be in considerable hot water. 

31 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I have to say, this is fairly crazy. The estate sale should be interesting.

The Daily Mail in the UK, as El Floppo will tell you, is not a good source. Lots of untruths and innuendo. 

• Like 1