Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
ren hoek

Jeffrey Epstein: there is definitely nothing to see here folks, I am feeling very sleepy, I think I'll take a nice nap.

20 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

:tinfoilhat: - pay them to look the other way while the "real killer" snuck in and did the job...

Yes, that is the speculative idea I have heard as well. 

3 hours ago, Snorkelson said:

Is anyone defending the prince here? There really isn’t a smoking gun per se. He had some dealings with Epstein, stayed at his house, flew on his plane, etc. 

Not a smoking gun perhaps, but here he is with the girl that alleged she was forced to have sex with him three times: https://i.imgur.com/mfhh43q.jpg

Best part of the interview @Teddy Stickles posted is when he says he isn't sure how he got the rep of 'party prince,' "because I never have really partied."  Wow, wouldn't ya know it, a single prince that never partied before.  Imagine that!  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ren hoek said:

Not a smoking gun perhaps, but here he is with the girl that alleged she was forced to have sex with him three times: https://i.imgur.com/mfhh43q.jpg

Best part of the interview @Teddy Stickles posted is when he says he isn't sure how he got the rep of 'party prince,' "because I never have really partied."  Wow, wouldn't ya know it, a single prince that never partied before.  Imagine that!  

That looks like a Photoshop.  He said he doesn't hug people.

• Laughing 1

The upside of charging the guards is that if they did look the other way while Epstein was murdered, this makes it much more likely that they'll cop a plea and turn State's evidence.

9 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

The upside of charging the guards is that if they did look the other way while Epstein was murdered, this makes it much more likely that they'll cop a plea and turn State's evidence.

Would be weird if they ended up in MCC and turned up dead too.  

19 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

I'm sure they would have been aware of the consequences if it came back to them.  They were probably compensated, and or threatened with whatever would make those consequences worthwhile.

23 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

Not if they were paid off by George Soros!!

10 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Whoaoh.

Yeah, he'll go from being a figurehead on some charities to doing #### all for his apanage. Big sacrifice

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

Apparently they lied on their reports and there’s very strong evidence (guessing video and/or confessions) they were sleeping and surfing the internet instead of checking on prisoners. 

I wonder if there is a deep dive going on into finances to see if this web goes somewhere.

13 hours ago, Punxsutawney Phil said:

Odds of him being a royal pedo are pretty high imo.

I'm all for calling a spade a spade, but wasn't the girl in question 17?  

Senator Kennedy in a hearing to the head of the Bureau of Prisons:  "Christmas ornaments, drywall, and Jeffrey Epstein.  Name three things that don't hang themselves - that's what the American people think."

14 minutes ago, Sand said:

Senator Kennedy in a hearing to the head of the Bureau of Prisons:  "Christmas ornaments, drywall, and Jeffrey Epstein.  Name three things that don't hang themselves - that's what the American people think."

What an irresponsible thing for a Senator to say.

(I'd add that Kennedy should know better but I doubt that's the case.)

Edited by [scooter]

On 11/23/2019 at 10:48 PM, Sand said:

Senator Kennedy, and I say this as one of his constituents, is an imbecile.  

• Like 2
  • Laughing 2

1 hour ago, ren hoek said:

He wasn't working with Russian intel, so this will all blow over in very short order 

>>According to Hoffenberg, it was his espionage connections that helped him skate. During his work with Epstein, Hoffenberg says, he had a front-row seat to the espionage work that brought Epstein into close contact with foreign agents from Saudi Arabia, Israel, Russia and more.<<

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

>>According to Hoffenberg, it was his espionage connections that helped him skate. During his work with Epstein, Hoffenberg says, he had a front-row seat to the espionage work that brought Epstein into close contact with foreign agents from Saudi Arabia, Israel, Russia and more.<<

Oh noes, not the Russians....

• Laughing 1

6 minutes ago, msommer said:

Oh noes, not the Russians....

Meh, what do they care about компромат.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Oh.  Guess I was flatout wrong then.  

Either way, this is a massive development.  Acosta claimed a while back that Epstein 'belonged to intelligence'.  US intelligence agencies knew he was running a prostitution ring with underaged girls, and did absolutely nothing about it.  

Will there be a conversation in the US about the nature of these secret agencies, and the international crime syndicates they involve themselves in regularly? Probably not. 

On 11/23/2019 at 11:48 PM, Sand said:

I personally know someone who hung himself. My then-teenaged son was in the house when they found him. 

What a disgusting, uninformed thing to say.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:52 AM, ren hoek said:

Will there be a conversation in the US about the nature of these secret agencies, and the international crime syndicates they involve themselves in regularly? Probably not. 

I think it will just become an open secret.  Some will keep it alive on facebook and through memes.  Others will yell it for the novelty during interviews. 

Epstein didn't kill himself is now a pop culture thing.  The people will continue to write their own narrative and likely the government will sit on their hands.  Probably because the rumors are less damning than the truth.  

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ghislaine-maxwell-scoffing-at-law-thanks-to-serious-dirt-on-powerful-people-former-friend-says?ref=scroll

Ghislaine Maxwell, the former girlfriend of pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, who killed himself in a jailhouse suicide, believes she can evade being prosecuted in connection with Epstein because she has “serious dirt” on powerful people, a former friend of the Maxwell family has claimed.

Ghislaine has been widely accused of supplying a string of young and underage females to Epstein for his sexual gratification.

Ghislaine is “totally convinced” that she can stay in hiding, and is currently being protected by a coterie of rich friends who are even said to be paying her legal bills.

A family friend, Laura Goldman, told U.K. paper The Sun that Ghislaine is texting friends from her secret hideaway.

shocked I tell ya.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Max Power said:

shocked I tell ya.

I have no idea why they didn’t take her into custody for questioning while she was still in the US. 

3 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

I have no idea why they didn’t take her into custody for questioning while she was still in the US. 

When you run a pedo blackmail ring door magically open. 

• Like 1

60 minutes doing a piece on Epstein right now.

2 hours ago, Max Power said:

60 minutes doing a piece on Epstein right now.

Anything new and noteworthy?

1 hour ago, Mr. Ham said:

The clip is on the CBS website. I don't want to link to it because they show photos from the autopsy.

Two things that stuck out for me: the report stated that a guard cut Epstein down from the bunk, yet the noose showed no signs of being cut--it looked like a looped tie.

Second, there was a fresh needle track on his arm (the wound looked fresh, not scabbed over).

56 minutes ago, Encyclopedia Brown said:

The clip is on the CBS website. I don't want to link to it because they show photos from the autopsy.

Two things that stuck out for me: the report stated that a guard cut Epstein down from the bunk, yet the noose showed no signs of being cut--it looked like a looped tie.

Second, there was a fresh needle track on his arm (the wound looked fresh, not scabbed over).

1. “Sources” said to CBS that he cut him down, I don’t believe the guard is on record with that, correct?; 

2. Multiple nooses were found in the cell, one of the questions is if they were using the correct one as the instrument of death in the investigation; 

3. The investigation on CBS even says there’s no way of knowing if the needle site was from pre- or post-mortem (including attempts to resuscitate him.)

56 minutes ago, Encyclopedia Brown said:

1. “Sources” said to CBS that he cut him down, I don’t believe the guard is on record with that, correct?; 

2. Multiple nooses were found in the cell, one of the questions is if they were using the correct one as the instrument of death in the investigation; 

3. The investigation on CBS even says there’s no way of knowing if the needle site was from pre- or post-mortem (including attempts to resuscitate him.)

6 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

That's a good question. The reporter directly referenced the autopsy report and mentioned the guard by name (and showed his photograph), which is a quite specific thing to do, not just speculation--but maybe you are right and I am making that assumption.

The needle mark was in the spot where you donate blood, and it still looked liquid-y. 

1 minute ago, Encyclopedia Brown said:

That's a good question. The reporter directly referenced the autopsy report and mentioned the guard by name (and showed his photograph), which is a quite specific thing to do, not just speculation--but maybe you are right and I am making that assumption.

The needle mark was in the spot where you donate blood, and it still looked liquid-y. 

Right, that could either be a drug or hormone administered to try to resuscitate  or I guess from a blood draw for toxicology, etc.  Or, of course, from someone injecting him to knock him unconscious if that’s what you were thinking.

6 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

Right, that could either be a drug or hormone administered to try to resuscitate  or I guess from a blood draw for toxicology, etc.  Or, of course, from someone injecting him to knock him unconscious if that’s what you were thinking.

I wasn't thinking anything, was only trying to process information as it was presented. 

Just now, Encyclopedia Brown said:

I wasn't thinking anything, was only trying to process information as it was presented. 

Of course, I didn’t mean that to sound accusatory. I just mean it could be suspicious, too of course. 

2 hours ago, Encyclopedia Brown said:

I didn’t read “encyclopedia brown and the case of the billionaire pedo mossad agent.” I’m sure Bugs Meany has his hands in this somewhere.....

11 hours ago, Mr. Ham said:

Crime scene photos were interesting.  They showed the location of the cameras.  Still a lot of strange coincidences and their guests blamed leadership failures for letting it happen.  A lot of things were done outside regulations. 

The CPR by first responders is still a big red flag to me.  Called his time of death at 4 something am, but was doing CRP on a guy at 6 am.  An EMT would know that person is beyond CPR. 

• Like 1

Bill Clinton pictured with his arm around Chauntae Davies . Not a hood look

The video from outside Jeffrey Epstein's cell during his first suicide attempt has been deleted

In a document filed to court Thursday, first reported by the New York Daily News and reviewed by Insider, prosecutors said they asked the Metropolitan Correctional Center for the surveillance footage recorded outside of Epstein's cell from the night he first tried to commit suicide in July 2019.

But the jail, they said, accidentally preserved video footage from the wrong part of the building.

"The Government has learned that the MCC inadvertently preserved video from the wrong tier within the MCC, and, as a result, video from outside the defendant's cell on July 22 – 23, 2019 (i.e. the requested video) no longer exists," Assistant US Attorneys Maurene Comey and Jason Swergold wrote in the filing.

While the court filing states that there was a "backup system in place" to store the video they needed, it was nonetheless deleted sometime in August 2019 due to "technical errors." Prosecutors first told the court in December that the footage had gone missing.

https://www.businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-attempt-jail-video-missing-deleted-2020-1

:lmao:  They aren't even trying anymore. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, HellToupee said:

Bill Clinton pictured with his arm around Chauntae Davies . Not a hood look

Has she accused Clinton of anything?  

10 minutes ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

Has she accused Clinton of anything?  

Yes? No? Either way it certainly isn't a hood look. 

• Like 1