Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
ren hoek

Jeffrey Epstein: there is definitely nothing to see here folks, I am feeling very sleepy, I think I'll take a nice nap.

11 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

Check your link

Thanks, should be working now

Funny joke on Tosh.0:

There are more cameras on the new iPhone than there were in Epstein's cell.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/former-jeffrey-epstein-pal-leslie-wexner-steps-down-ceo-victoria-n1139916

Victoria's Secret honcho Leslie Wexner stepped down Thursday as chairman and CEO of the retail giant he started six decades ago, his reputation as a visionary businessman rattled by his long-time relationship with sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein.

Wexner, 82, will hold the title of chairman emeritus once the sale of a majority stake in L Brands, which also includes PINK and Bath & Body Works, to Sycamore Partner is finalized.

"Today is the beginning of an important new chapter in the evolution of the enterprise," Wexner said in an email to employees.

Allan Tessler, who helped negotiate the transition, called Wexner "a retail legend who has built incredible brands that are household names around the globe" in a press release from the company.

Wexner and his wife, Abigail, are two of Ohio State University's biggest benefactors. His change of status came 10 days after five former OSU wrestlers who accused their alma mater of failing to protect them from a predator team doctor formally requested an investigation into the school's relationship with Epstein.

The timing certainly raises an eyebrow.  Only a matter of time until they connect some dirty money to this.  

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Max Power said:

The timing certainly raises an eyebrow.  Only a matter of time until they dot some "i's".  

27 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Wexner and his wife, Abigail, are two of Ohio State University's biggest benefactors. His change of status came 10 days after five former OSU wrestlers who accused their alma mater of failing to protect them from a predator team doctor formally requested an investigation into the school's relationship with Epstein.

That is something.

26 minutes ago, Max Power said:

The timing certainly raises an eyebrow.  Only a matter of time until they connect some dirty money to this.  

Doubt it.

This is a business move, plain and simple. The company has been bleeding money for the past 2 years and they finally found a buyer yesterday.

9 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

That is something.

Yeah, I missed the first run of that story.

the wrestlers requested that Ohio Inspector General Randall Meyer probe allegations that Abigail Wexner -- who along with her husband, Leslie, are two of OSU’s biggest benefactors -- “helped Jeffrey Epstein sexually assault a young woman named Maria Farmer."

Farmer has claimed that she was assaulted in 1996 by Epstein at an Ohio property “owned and secured” by the Wexners.

“We turn to you for help, primarily because of Abigail Wexner’s status as Vice Chair of the Board of Trustees at OSU,” the wrestlers wrote in a Feb. 7 letter obtained by NBC News. “Given these public allegations against Mrs. Wexner, it is extremely difficult for us to comprehend why OSU maintains its relationship with Abigail Wexner and her family.”

• Thanks 1

Fashion tycoon Peter Nygard's New York office was raided Tuesday as the magnate faces allegations of sex trafficking in a civil lawsuit.

The FBI and New York police executed the search warrant, said Nicholas Biase, a spokesman for the US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York.

Nygard's spokesman Ken Frydman said authorities executed search warrants on Nygard's offices in New York and California, and he said his client is "not surprised" by the raids.

"Nygard welcomes the federal investigation and expects his name to be cleared," Frydman said. "He has not been charged, is not in custody and is cooperating with the investigation."

He later announced Nygard will step down as chairman and will divest his ownership interest.

While there are no publicly filed charges against Nygard, the fact that the FBI searched his office suggests the existence of a federal criminal investigation.

Earlier this month, 10 women filed a civil suit against Nygard, claiming the fashion mogul sexually assaulted them. Some said they were minors at the time of the alleged assaults.

The businessman allegedly used his ties to the fashion industry to entice young women with drugs, money and hopes of a successful modeling career.

The suit also accuses Nygard of sex trafficking at Lyford Cay, a 150,000 square-foot compound in the Bahamas.

It claims Nygard sexually assaulted most of the women when he lured them to the Cay for "pamper parties" attended by prominent political figures.

The lawsuit says some of the young women were held at one of his properties, where they were not allowed to leave without his permission and were forced to perform sex acts. They were also forced to recruit new victims, the suit says.

Nygard also kept a database of potential victims through his company's corporate server that had information on more than 7,500 underage girls and women, the lawsuit alleges.

A spokesperson for Nygard has told CNN the lawsuit was "expected" and intended to damage Nygard's reputation through false statements.

Two attorneys representing the accusers said they're not surprised by the FBI's raid.

"Given Mr. Nygard's pattern of alleged horrific sexual abuse spanning decades and across the world, it is not surprising that he now finds himself under the scrutiny of the FBI," attorneys Greg Gutzler and Lisa Haba, said in a joint statement.

"Our focus remains squarely on pursuing justice for the countless victims who have been so viciously harmed by Mr. Nygard and his enablers."

Has ties to Prince Andrew and Epstein. 

I’m not sure it was ever noted here, but apparently large amounts of the files and information behind the original case against Epstein will not be released.

- This has been winding around the current judge in the case who took over from Judge Sweet.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

julie k. brown @jkbjournalist

NEW: Ghislaine Maxwell sues Epstein estate, ironically staking claim to Jeffrey Epstein’s fortune. In several civil lawsuits, his victims claim that it was Maxwell who ran his underage sex trafficking operation.

• Thinking 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Punxsutawney Phil said:

The story was removed it looks like. Looking around I found some info about the guy and as @Max Power pointed out he did turn Farrow away with his story.

The fact that Epstein has so many ties in politics, the media, and across the world, on really all sides of the spectrum, makes me believe that if  there is a deep state, it just doesn’t work for one party or the other. It’s all about the money and power, and using your dirty political capital to manipulate outcomes.  

Edited by Snorkelson
  • Love 2

hashtag #anonymous on twitter has a lot of Epstein stuff that has been dumped in the last few hours.  

• Love 1

49 minutes ago, shader said:

hashtag #anonymous on twitter has a lot of Epstein stuff that has been dumped in the last few hours.  

Is this stuff real? 

2 minutes ago, Slapdash said:

Is this stuff real? 

I have no idea. I saw it trending on twitter and clicked in.  Maybe I shouldn’t have shared. 

Is there something new or just the Tiffany Doe court papers that were already out?

Just now, Biff84 said:

Is there something new or just the Tiffany Doe court papers that were already out?

I only really see the latter being posted.

Anonymous v. Qanon

Who wins?

2 hours ago, Biff84 said:

as far as I can tell, they are saying that Epstein was murdered, and they have proof that Trump was being blackmailed by Russians/Mobsters for his involvement with Epstein and teen girls. The links I clicked on were court documents alleging Trump did stuff with a 13 year old. I have no idea if that is a newly unearthed court doc, or it has been around for a while. 

6 minutes ago, Sweet J said:

as far as I can tell, they are saying that Epstein was murdered, and they have proof that Trump was being blackmailed by Russians/Mobsters for his involvement with Epstein and teen girls. The links I clicked on were court documents alleging Trump did stuff with a 13 year old. I have no idea if that is a newly unearthed court doc, or it has been around for a while. 

Yeah that’s what I’ve been seeing posted too along with Epstein’s black book, both of which have been out in the public for years. There’s also a list of other payoffs supposedly made by Michael Cohen on Trump’s behalf but doesn’t appear to be from Anonymous. Those would be significant new allegations but I’m sure it’s fake.

Posted (edited)

I think the Tiffany Doe and Jane Doe filings came out in 2016. But there was always a reluctance in the main press to report on it because it wasn't clear whether the claims were legitimate. I think they were filed, dismissed just before the election, or something like that. - GQ article has more detail.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

9 hours ago, Slapdash said:

Is this stuff real? 

Yes a lot of what they post is exposing corruption and other things. Opdeath who gave them the material on this is an account that helps victims of sexual assault and who were trafficked. Theres a long history of Trump and Epstein friendship. This is a tweet from last July from Anonymous in terms of showing some credibility. 

Pizzagate was created to discredit #OpDeathEaters, QAnon was created to discredit #Anonymous. Both were creations of prominent Trump supporters / state-backed, familiar with us and our operations. That's how we know that what we are telling you is credible.

7 hours ago, Sinn Fein said:

Anonymous v. Qanon

Who wins?

Anonymous. Qanon as I tweeted above is a very far rightwing led group to discredit Anonymous. Anonymous shows no biased going after people on the left and right btw. 

On 5/31/2020 at 11:00 PM, DJackson10 said:

Funny how the "Epstein didn't kill himself" crew thinks it couldn't have possibly been the most powerful man in the world despite like thirty years of running in the same circles.

• Thinking 2

Started the Netflix series last night.  Yuck.  The videos of the cops interviewing the underage girls is really tough to watch (least for me).  

And Ladies & Gentleman, YOUR President, Donald Trump:

After reports emerged that the financier Jeffrey Epstein was arrested on charges of sex trafficking of minors, links between the financier and President Donald Trump have drawn attention, including a 2002 quote from Trump that Epstein "likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

A Trump biographer, Tim O'Brien, tweeted the quote on Saturday. It came from a New York magazine profile of Epstein, in which Trump said: "I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

:mellow:

The choice of conservative Christians, folks......

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

3 hours ago, formerfourdigit said:

Funny how the "Epstein didn't kill himself" crew thinks it couldn't have possibly been the most powerful man in the world despite like thirty years of running in the same circles.

Anything is possible, but DJT did throw Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago for mistreating a waitress.  That generally isn't something one would do to someone with that kind of dirt on them.  Funny how Clinton flew on Epstein's plane at least 26 times, but that is conveniently left out of these type of posts.

IMO, if any of these people are guilty of this stuff hang 'em.  I don't care who they are.  I keep waiting for the Feds to start arresting more people, but this whole story has really gone quiet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, General Malaise said:

Started the Netflix series last night.  Yuck.  The videos of the cops interviewing the underage girls is really tough to watch (least for me).  

this needs to go into a commercial

On 5/31/2020 at 12:30 PM, Sinn Fein said:

Anonymous v. Qanon

Who wins?

Trick question -- Ditka is god! Wait, I mean Anonymous is Q!

17 hours ago, General Malaise said:

Yeah but Biden smells people's hair 🤷‍♂️

16 hours ago, Sand said:

Anything is possible, but DJT did throw Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago for mistreating a waitress.  That generally isn't something one would do to someone with that kind of dirt on them.  Funny how Clinton flew on Epstein's plane at least 26 times, but that is conveniently left out of these type of posts.

IMO, if any of these people are guilty of this stuff hang 'em.  I don't care who they are.  I keep waiting for the Feds to start arresting more people, but this whole story has really gone quiet.

Maybe they had dirt on each other?  I think it's accepted that Epstein/Maxwell did a lot of their "recruiting" from Mar-a-Lago right?  Trump Models/ John Casablancas /Miss Teen USA / weird public comments about his daughter.  I'm sure Trump is just holding back evidence to use at the right time.  That's totally his style.  Bill Clinton isn't really relevant anymore but his implication would definitely explain why this stuff hasn't been public forefront since 2015.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

24 minutes ago, formerfourdigit said:

Maybe they had dirt on each other?  I think it's accepted that Epstein/Maxwell did a lot of their "recruiting" from Mar-a-Lago right?  Trump Models/ John Casablancas /Miss Teen USA / weird public comments about his daughter.  I'm sure Trump is just holding back evidence to use at the right time.  That's totally his style.  Bill Clinton isn't really relevant anymore but his implication would definitely explain why this stuff hasn't been public forefront since 2015.

I don't know why Clinton has to keep coming up.  Yes if he is guilty arrest him.  But Trump is the president NOW, he is actively campaigning for another term.  That's disturbing on a whole other level

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I dont have a Grand Unified Theory but there is way shady history between DJT and Epstein.  JE had potential to blackmail DJT and they decided to proactively go after him?  

https://medium.com/@wsiegelman/plaintiffs-file-new-complaint-against-registered-sex-offender-jeffrey-epstein-for-losses-in-ba734847ddc

Edit: going down the "getourjobsbackinc" rabbit hole WTH is going on here?  https://www.einpresswire.com/sources/u280723

Edited by formerfourdigit
wheeeee
  • Thinking 1

On 6/3/2020 at 2:58 PM, formerfourdigit said:

I've said for awhile but both Trump and the Clintons are really good friends. The last election was nothing but lip service. Behind closed doors out of public eyes they were both probably laughing their asses off how much they've fooled everyone. The whole thing was an act and for show for voters. Both sides are playing the US Citizens and many people are too dumb or gullible to fall for it. 

I find it funny the Clinton's get blamed for Epstein death when Trump was just as friendly and part of that group. The thing is theres two side groups in the "Epstein didn't kill himself". Those who believe it was only the Clintons and then the side I'm on where I believe Trump had some partial doing with the Clintons and others. 

22 hours ago, Sand said:

Tricky slope. Theres feds most likely involved and numerous payoffs. Epstein had Saudi Princes and Prince Albert and other international people involved in this. This investigation needs to go International not just the US 

20 minutes ago, DJackson10 said:

I've said for awhile but both Trump and the Clintons are really good friends. The last election was nothing but lip service. Behind closed doors out of public eyes they were both probably laughing their asses off how much they've fooled everyone. The whole thing was an act and for show for voters. Both sides are playing the US Citizens and many people are too dumb or gullible to fall for it. 

I find it funny the Clinton's get blamed for Epstein death when Trump was just as friendly and part of that group. The thing is theres two side groups in the "Epstein didn't kill himself". Those who believe it was only the Clintons and then the side I'm on where I believe Trump had some partial doing with the Clintons and others. 

Nope.  Ive said it before and I'll say it again.

Those two pale in comparison to the power of the century old British Monarchy.  

It's not even close

US demands Britain hand over Prince Andrew to be quizzed over Epstein link, as he says he offered help three times

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/06/08/uk/prince-andrew-us-doj-epstein-investigation-gbr-intl/index.html

DOJ's response. 

https://twitter.com/KerriKupecDOJ/status/1270081544049344518?s=20

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

US demands Britain hand over Prince Andrew to be quizzed over Epstein link, as he says he offered help three times

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/06/08/uk/prince-andrew-us-doj-epstein-investigation-gbr-intl/index.html

DOJ's response. 

https://twitter.com/KerriKupecDOJ/status/1270081544049344518?s=20

In a statement Monday, Prince Andrew's legal team said that "any pursuit of an application for mutual legal assistance would be disappointing."

They said the Justice Department had told them "that the Duke is not and has never been a 'target' of their criminal investigations into Epstein" and that Prince Andrew "has on at least three occasions this year offered his assistance as a witness to the DOJ" adding that he "recently repeated his willingness to provide a witness statement."

He's willing to provide a witness statement, DOJ wants an interview. Technically Andrew isn't actually lying here I guess.

- What is the purpose of Andrew's testimony? Is the point he was just there? Lot of people were "there". Wonder who else Berman is seeking.

Why is Andrew being singled out?  I imagine there are a lot of people who need to be interviewed.  Let's get Clinton in there(I assume there's 0 chance for Trump). 

A couple of episodes into the Epstein doc on Netflix. What a straight up scumbag this guy was. With all the big names he seemed close to, you just have to wonder how many of them knew or even participated in his antics. Really sad to think about.

• Like 1