What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jeffrey Epstein: there is definitely nothing to see here folks, I am feeling very sleepy, I think I'll take a nice nap. (2 Viewers)

:lmao:

FBI details on Ghislaine Maxwell’s arrest:

- Agents had to breach the door cause she wouldn’t open up.

- They found a cell phone wrapped in tin foil, “seemingly misguided effort to avoid detection.”
And this chick is rumored to be an intelligence asset...

I am not sure if this is relevant, but it seems interesting:

Tony Morrison  • ABC News @THETonyMorrison

According to federal prosecutors in NY, #GhislaineMaxwell is currently married.

:tinfoilhat: mode engaged, but some horrible news from NJ tonight.

A Federal judge's home was attacked tonight when a man dressed as a Fedex driver knocked on the door, then shot her son and husband (the son has died). She had been assigned a Deutsche Bank money laundering case with ties to Jeffrey Epstein on July 15th. The judge was in the basement during the attack and is unharmed, the gunman fled the scene and is at large. 

:tinfoilhat: mode engaged, but some horrible news from NJ tonight.

A Federal judge's home was attacked tonight when a man dressed as a Fedex driver knocked on the door, then shot her son and husband (the son has died). She had been assigned a Deutsche Bank money laundering case with ties to Jeffrey Epstein on July 15th. The judge was in the basement during the attack and is unharmed, the gunman fled the scene and is at large. 
Whoa

Suspect found dead after federal Judge's son shot and killed, husband injured at their NJ home

Article mentions that the suspect is an attorney who had a case before the judge in 2015, but no details on what it was or the outcome. Doubt this will quell any of the conspiracy theories, but it seems more likely that this was a grudge the simmered and exploded.
Further details -- the suspect was an anti-feminist Men's Rights attorney who had a case before the judge challenging the male-only US military draft. Another Men's Rights attorney litigating a nearly identical case was killed in almost exactly the same manner about a week ago in California, where an older man dressed as a delivery driver knocked on the door and then shot and killed the man after confirming his identity. Seems safe to say this was a weird personal grudge rather than anything relating to Epstein.

Further details -- the suspect was an anti-feminist Men's Rights attorney who had a case before the judge challenging the male-only US military draft. Another Men's Rights attorney litigating a nearly identical case was killed in almost exactly the same manner about a week ago in California, where an older man dressed as a delivery driver knocked on the door and then shot and killed the man after confirming his identity. Seems safe to say this was a weird personal grudge rather than anything relating to Epstein.
If this "suspect" is responsible, he had some "disadvantages." NSFW pdf.

http://www.roydenhollander.com/main/Writings/CyclopediaUpdate2.20.19.pdf

Interesting...i wonder if he has a racist background as well.  Not a stretch to imagine.  Woman judge, kind of in the news, also latino...

One of the women they tried to use for their smear plots, Maryland model and paralegal Kristin Spealman, told DailyMail.com the men had been hired by Maxwell, who currently faces trial over charges she and Epstein trafficked underage girls for sex.

Spealman, 36, said the lobbyists bragged to her they had been hired in early June for $25,000 to dig up dirt on Maxwell's alleged sex trafficking victims and to get Berman fired using Burkman’s supposed influence with Attorney General William Barr.
New Hampshire property records show Granite Reality paid $1,070,000 cash in December for the home, aptly named Tuckedaway.

Maxwell used a fake name and the ‘carefully anonymized LLC’, set up just weeks before the purchase, to buy the house while she hid from law enforcement, prosecutors in her New York sex trafficking case said.

Wohl and Burkman told Spealman that Maxwell also used the secretive LLC to hire them as lobbyists around early June, the model claimed.

‘Her company Granite Realty LLC hired them to first get rid of the US attorney Jeffrey Berman,’ the paralegal said, referring to the name of the company the way it was spelled on the document. 

‘She wanted him fired. And then I guess she assumed the charges would go away or maybe she wouldn’t be prosecuted. I think that was the goal.’

Spealman claimed Burkman bragged to her that he was ‘really good friends’ with Barr and had persuaded him to fire Berman.
- TDM

On second thought, now I'm thinking anything with Wohl's & Burkman's name on it (those lobbying forms) need to be taken with a huge degree of skepticism. So yeah maybe not.
I just didn't know if it was established elsewhere that Burkman had an influential relationship with Barr.  If that is true, holy......

Unsurprisingly, the more you dig into the story, the more holes appear.

Last month, Spealman detailed the pair’s antics to Salon. It was not a flattering tale. Yet in spite of this, mere weeks later they supposedly trusted her enough to invite her to Burkman’s home for drinks, where they then discussed their representation of an extremely high-profile client, as the Daily Mail reports.

Further, Burkman’s lobbying disclosure form has the correct address for Granite Reality, but says his firm was hired by Granite Realty, a separate New Hampshire-based company. Granite Realty told the Daily Dot they “absolutely did not” hire Burkman and Wohl.

Additionally, the lobbying disclosure filed by Burkman does not contain any proof he was really hired by Maxwell. It is merely a document typed up by Burkman boasting of claims of representation.

Nothing is required in the disclosure form that forces Burkman to show the claim is legitimate and Burkman provides no evidence it is.

Both Burkman and Wohl implied that they had been hired by Maxwell.

Via text, Wohl said, “I’m not authorized to comment on client matters.”

“I can’t comment on client [matters],” said Burkman via text.

Neither responded to follow-up questions attempting to confirm whether they represent Granite Realty or Granite Reality. It is possible that the misspelling is a typo—either caused by carelessness or based on the same error appearing in other coverage of the purchase.

It is also noteworthy that Burkman filed the lobbying disclosure one day after the name of the firm that Maxwell used to buy a home was made public. That news came after her highly publicized arrest.

Some have suggested that he read about the purchase and thought that being associated with the Epstein case would lend him clout. As strange as it may sound to most, strange is kind of he and Wohl’s thing.
Daily Dot disputing the Wohl/Burkamn story.  I don't think even Ghislaine Maxwell would degrade herself like that.  

This is really something. It really is something new and shocking with him every day.

I can’t wait until next week when he claims that he’s never met her before and has no idea who she is.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really something. It really is something new and shocking with him every day.

I can’t wait until next week when he claims that he’s never met her before and has no idea who she is.
Did he ever do this with Flynn or Manafort? He typically reserves those comment for people he’s not going to protect.

I"m amazed that this isn't getting more traction.  We just had the president of the united states hope a child sex trafficker is doing well.

Digest that for a second and consider how far we have fallen

There was a time when republicans cared about these things

killface said:
I"m amazed that this isn't getting more traction.  We just had the president of the united states hope a child sex trafficker is doing well.

People just don't care anymore.  So much that would get people riled up/upset in the past that just rolls right by with this administration.  Maybe it was the same with Obama and I just don't remember, 3.5 years ago seems so long ago...

People just don't care anymore.  So much that would get people riled up/upset in the past that just rolls right by with this administration.  Maybe it was the same with Obama and I just don't remember, 3.5 years ago seems so long ago...
There was plenty of outrage. On equally important topics. Can’t believe you don’t remember the tan suit and Dijon mustard on a burger. 

and don't forget this is the moral majority we are talking about here.  The religious right in this country just wished a child sex trafficker well

What happened to #metoo? Or was that just focusing on workplace/Hollywood abuse?

killface said:

This. 

There are FB people I know that were reporting and commenting on every aspect of this case.  They didn't report or comment on this one.  Kind of bizarre, as their original intent (as they claimed) was to expose all the connections to this heinous sex trafficking ring and bring light to the Epstein connections amongst the powerful.  

This. 

There are FB people I know that were reporting and commenting on every aspect of this case.  They didn't report or comment on this one.  Kind of bizarre, as their original intent (as they claimed) was to expose all the connections to this heinous sex trafficking ring and bring light to the Epstein connections amongst the powerful.  
Of course.  It was all fun and games naming Clinton and the hollywood elite, little different when their false idol is tied up in it

BREAKING NEWS: Federal judge begins process of unsealing documents in the defamation case of Ghislaine Maxwell. Some names of non-parties will be redacted.

I don't even know what this means.  :shrug:

eta: NEW: Maxwell's lawyer asks for a two-week stay of unsealing of documents so that they can appeal the judge's decision. Giuffre's attorney objects, telling judge the documents should be unsealed asap.

Users who are viewing this thread