Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
ren hoek

Jeffrey Epstein: there is definitely nothing to see here folks, I am feeling very sleepy, I think I'll take a nice nap.

I remember when the New York Times was writing worthless tripe about how Allen Dershowitz isn't welcome in Martha's Vineyard anymore.  Wild to think that was the worst of his problems only a couple years ago.  

• Laughing 2

Regarding the above list, it’s disgusting regardless, but a bit laughable that Subway Jared and Roman Polanski are on the list. Whoever created it was trying REALLY hard to make it political. A bunch are only slightly more tied to government. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DJackson10 said:

The FBI knew about everything and covered it up under multiple presidents and directors.  Mueller, Comey, Wray, all of them are disgusting pukes. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, ren hoek said:

The FBI knew about everything and covered it up under multiple presidents and directors.  Mueller, Comey, Wray, all of them are disgusting pukes. 

Bull####.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah ren, it really sucks when the FBI fails to intervene when crimes are being committed with the aid of people in power...

• Sad 2

23 hours ago, ren hoek said:

Is anyone really surprised? I've said for awhile from everything I've read from documents and all it sounds like the FBI got to Trump in the early in the last decade. He wasn't gonna rat out his buddy Epstien as he knew Jeffrey had blackmailed him like others with photos and other incriminating evidence. So Trump gave them a few names of some players involved maybe not huge high class but Dershowitz was apparently one of the names Trump gave them. The FBI gave their "You tell us some names and we'll make sure your stuff GOES AWAY." AKA If you lie to us or we need you in the future we're gonna threaten to release your evidence if you don't cooperate. It's really funny and naive for those who are now using to support Trump he's here to get rid of all the PEDO's. I guess when he didn't Drain The Swamp they had to come up with a new defense for him. Yesterday some clown was trying to defend trump and most of the thread on Twitter was embarrassing the guy with evidence and facts on Trump and Epstien still out there. it got to the point where instead of debating us the person blocked us from responding to them in typical fashion. 

15 minutes ago, DJackson10 said:

Is anyone really surprised? I've said for awhile from everything I've read from documents and all it sounds like the FBI got to Trump in the early in the last decade. He wasn't gonna rat out his buddy Epstien as he knew Jeffrey had blackmailed him like others with photos and other incriminating evidence. So Trump gave them a few names of some players involved maybe not huge high class but Dershowitz was apparently one of the names Trump gave them. The FBI gave their "You tell us some names and we'll make sure your stuff GOES AWAY." AKA If you lie to us or we need you in the future we're gonna threaten to release your evidence if you don't cooperate. It's really funny and naive for those who are now using to support Trump he's here to get rid of all the PEDO's. I guess when he didn't Drain The Swamp they had to come up with a new defense for him. Yesterday some clown was trying to defend trump and most of the thread on Twitter was embarrassing the guy with evidence and facts on Trump and Epstien still out there. it got to the point where instead of debating us the person blocked us from responding to them in typical fashion. 

Except all the names in the Maxwell's documents are almost exclusively Democrats.  We'll just ignore Clinton and everyone else and pretend they didn't do anything.  Instead, we'll just make something up to try and get Trump.

You guys are really unbelievable.  I mean, seriously?  C'mon, man.

• Laughing 2

12 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Except all the names in the Maxwell's documents are almost exclusively Democrats.  We'll just ignore Clinton and everyone else and pretend they didn't do anything.  Instead, we'll just make something up to try and get Trump.

Has anyone said ignore Clinton?  I assume most agree to string them all up regardless.

ps. I never read djax’s long posts, so sorry if that’s what he said.

26 minutes ago, Zigg said:

Has anyone said ignore Clinton?  

As a Democrat he falls under the self imposed "credible allegation" code and should be immediately strung up.

(In all seriousness that part of the world is really quiet these days.  No moaning from HRC about Trump, endorsing Biden, or reason #63 she should have won, etc.  Extremely low profile.)

30 minutes ago, Sand said:

As a Democrat he falls under the self imposed "credible allegation" code and should be immediately strung up.

(In all seriousness that part of the world is really quiet these days.  No moaning from HRC about Trump, endorsing Biden, or reason #63 she should have won, etc.  Extremely low profile.)

Low profile much more likely due to political reasons

• Like 1

“Not even among top five moments in @jonathanvswan interview but Trump, who often stokes conspiracy theories, says that Epstein either "was killed" or committed suicide in jail.“

:oldunsure:

• Thinking 2

22 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

Are we even sure thats the real documents or are you getting second hand stuff from someone Twitter/Facebook with just a rundown list of names? I've seen the one supposed Document of plane logs and a few of the people on there are very questionable or it's been proven false.I'd love to see what documents you are referring too though if you could link them?  No one I've seen is ignoring the Clintons. Most who I know say if he's guilty and so is Hillary then they should face punishment. However many are sick of the Trump Supporters completely ignoring Trump's friendship and then making false claims why Trump and Epstein had a falling out as it doesn't fit their new agenda. In the Beginning it was we liked Trump because he was gonna DRAIN THE SWAMP and LOCK HER UP. Well obviously neither happened so I guess their only defense for the Guy anymore is to turn the Epstien thing  political. We're just sick of the whole whenever theres an issue Republicans have always latched onto the whole "But what about Clinton?"  "But What about Obama?" and zero accountability for the GOP's own actions. 

I might be in a minority but I'm one who truly believes the whole Clinton/Trump thing is just a farce and both parties pulled the wool over our eyes. Secretly they are all working together to screw us over and their back and forth banter of child bickering is all an act. They are probably sitting at table eating a lavishing dinner every night laughing how much they've played the US. Congress knows Hillary wasn't well liked and probably wouldn't have won no matter who she faced. They also knew many Republicans would be dumb enough to latch onto Trump because he's such a good con artist till it comes to actually running a business. Whoever won was gonna be a corporate elite Puppet. Behind closed doors Pence/McConnel/Pelosi are all pulling the strings for their corporate elite friends and Wall Street friends giving them deeper and deeper pockets by the day. 

16 hours ago, The Gator said:

“Not even among top five moments in @jonathanvswan interview but Trump, who often stokes conspiracy theories, says that Epstein either "was killed" or committed suicide in jail.“

:oldunsure:

He knows the Truth. Either he knows who killed him and won't leak it to protect all the other people or he ordered it himself. I just find it really hard to believe really great friends like The Clintons and Trumps were so bitter to one another when they were involved in so much illegal activity and the only time Trump has falling outs with people is when he doesn't get his way Business wise and throws a temper-tantrum. Two examples that are big are NFL not falling for his antics to buy a team (Which is why he went after the Anthem protests so vile) and his falling out with Epstein was over property in Florida. They are all guilty and one of these days I'd love to see their go on trial publicly in Front of the White House for all to witness the public take down of the corporate elite. 

21 hours ago, Tool said:

Low profile much more likely due to political reasons

The last high profile thing Hillary was involved in was Slandering and Defamation of Tulsi Gabbard's Name and character without any proof. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

5 hours ago, siffoin said:

I would have to think that it is SOP for ANYONE  in close contact with a current or past POTUS would be thoroughly vetted.  Knowing that (Epstein was a child trafficker) Clinton still climbed onboard the PedoExpress...Clinton still went to Pedo Isle... that eye witnesses say they saw Clinton with young girls at Pedo Isle is enough smoke for me to say "Fire."

I hope that in the case of Clinton he gets his.  And I hope that everyone could agree that past Presidents are not immune to the law or the wheels of justice.

I’d argue the same about current presidents.

• Thinking 1

One time - everyone please be cool in here. If you're going to claim serious things, back them up with a link. Keep this well above board or the whole thread is going away.  I've got a zillion things more important to do than wading through this. 

10 minutes ago, Joe Bryant said:

One time - everyone please be cool in here. If you're going to claim serious things, back them up with a link. Keep this well above board or the whole thread is going away.  I've got a zillion things more important to do than wading through this. 

As I posted here you are someone I admire and I appreciate this platform you and @David Dodds provide.  If the season doesn't  happen, please give subscribers like me the option of NOT getting a refund.

All my best to you and the rest of the staff.

Perfect timing...I'm sure this will be addressed and cleared up tonight with Bill being a speaker.

Posted (edited)

Davies, now in her early 40s, said of the massage pictures: 'Although the image looks bizarre, President Clinton was a perfect gentleman during the trip and I saw absolutely no foul play involving him.'

It would help with the supposed scandalousness if the picture wasn't Clinton getting the massage in an airport lobby.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

It would help with the supposed scandalousness if the picture wasn't Clinton getting the massage in an airport lobby.

Survey says?

Bill is creepy...probably did quite a lot that was bad...but talk about a non-story.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1