What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draftkings Week 13 (1 Viewer)

KarmaPolice

Footballguy
We didn't have a thread last week, but how about this week with the 13 game slate?

For gpps, I am staring at the good guys in bad matchups.  No way Julio and Barkley should be sub 8K.  Matt Ryan that cheap?  Denver feels underpriced too.   I think there is a ton of upside in a core like:  Ryan/Julio/Barkley/Sanders/Lindsay and going from there.  

Haven't looked at pricing that much to start with my cash LU yet.  

ETA:  Also, if I remember right Goff+Cooks is about 3K cheaper than Mahommes+Hill. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to start this but thought it was just me left on DK.

My cash lineup so far( if Edwards plays)

Cousins,Hunt, McCaffrey,Woods,Moore, Callaway,Brate,Edwards,Den

May move off Callaway and Brate but really like the rest.

For gpp I like Wilson at QB, Jones at RB and Doctson at WR . TE always a crapshoot so either paying up or going with Lacosse.

I was going to start this but thought it was just me left on DK.

My cash lineup so far( if Edwards plays)

Cousins,Hunt, McCaffrey,Woods,Moore, Callaway,Brate,Edwards,Den

May move off Callaway and Brate but really like the rest.

For gpp I like Wilson at QB, Jones at RB and Doctson at WR . TE always a crapshoot so either paying up or going with Lacosse.
It almost was. I was down to my last couple bucks, but then hit that $30 in the showdown, so I am back at it for a couple weeks.  

Is Hyde at 3.3K a cash option?  Doing something like that and LaCosse at 2.5K for Denv unlocks just about anything else you'd want in your LU.  

Just throwing something together:  Mahommes - Barkley/Jones/Hyde - Julio/Sanders/C.Davis - LaCosse - KC.    A lot of targets and some upside in a LU like that.  Not sure if I like Barkley/Julio in a cash LU, but could definitely come down from Mahomes to somebody else and get up to McCaffrey. 

Not sure if I would trust Hyde in a cash game as he hasn't been used much since they brought him there. Plus Jax is a dumpster fire, probably playing from behind and Yeldon has done the job all year.

Kinda of took a break from DFS during Thanksgiving and then last week too but I'm back at it.

First thoughts on cash.

Lots of cheap RB's I like Gus Edwards, Phillip Lindsey, Chris Carson, TJ Yeldon, Austin Ekeler (if you go through the night game).  Safest of those is probably Lindsey and Carson though. But per usual I'm paying up at RB and probably filling in 1 of these guys at flex instead.  Gurley, Hunt, McCaffrey, pick 2 and fill the 3rd at cheap.

For WR's there's almost no top tiered WR I like in cash.  Maybe Nuk or Thielen but that's a little questionable.  I'm filling my rosters with Kenny Golladay, Robert Woods, Corey Davis (I can't stay away from him), Keke Coutee, DJ Moore, Dante Pettis, Bruce Ellington.  Safest of this bunch is probably Golladay, Moore and Ellington is my guess.

TE wise, it's Brate or bust in cash for me.  He will be more than 50% owned in cash I bet but at least you're not losing the matchup there.  I think a lot of people will be on Ebron, but I saw on Twitter someone was saying how the Colts run the most 12 personnel formations in the league, so without Doyle and Swoope, they'll be a little more predictable and Ebron might be held in check.  

Depending on how you build that you can afford Stafford, Keenum, Cousins, or Mariota as somewhat comfortable QB's.  I just never start my builds with QB's so I always save those for last.  I like Cousins the best out of that list.  If you wanted to go 2 cheap RB's and 1 stud you could probably afford paying up more for someone else if that's your style.  

Still working on cash, but Ware at 4.0 is a no-brainer now.  

I posted more detailed ideas in the FD thread, but when I am looking at salaries, I like Ryan a bit on DK.  Ryan-Julio is way too cheap. Also like the Min/NE guys on DK more if I am still convinced that could be a back and forth game.  Cousins too cheap, as is Gronk for a possible run-back.  

A couple other cheap ideas were Humphries, Uzomah, and Everett.   People are talking up Godwin with Jackson out, but I still think that Winston likes Evans/Humphries more, so I think a couple more targets go Humphries' way.  Uzomah saw 13 targets last week with Driskel, and Everett has seen increased RZ work with Kupp out.  As far as gpp pivots at similar salaries, Everett is a perfect pivot from LaCosse, Uzomah from Brate, and Njoku from Ebron.  

As posted in the other thread, I am all about trying to find gpp low owned guys at QB, TE, and Def.  

Had to rework my lineups after the Hunt news as most did or will.

My cash game lineup for now:

QB - Mahomes - Big price, but playing OAK.  Feel good about it especially with some price savings options I like.

RB/Flex - McCaffrey, Jones and Ware.  McCaffrey is getting the work of a RB and WR in one player in a projected high scoring game.  Jones is against ARI (great match-up)

WR - Thielen (expensive, fade at your own risk in cash), Humphries in a projected high scoring game and Michael Thomas.

TE - Brate - Really like Ebron also, but needed some cash relief

DST - Rams - Like their chances to get out to a lead and force turnovers from Stafford.

Ware getting the start blew up all my lineups as I was heavy on Hunt. Have Ware in both cash lineups as he will be 90% owned, and 3/5 gpps.

Well, maybe I should just do the showdown slates.  Lost just about everything during the main slate today - cash line was bottom 5% level terrible.  Gpps were bad since I focused on Atl and Rams passing attack.  $25 in, $2 out.

Put in the last $4 in a $1 and $3 showdown gpp and they hit for $2.50 and $55, so I guess $29 in and $57 out today.  

Cousins last int dropped me below the cashline by  02.  In my $5 2x. Hit a $1 3x and some .25 gpps.  $9 in and $4.80 out.

I don't post in the DFS forum much because I am mostly a casual hack, but I had to share.

Took down 1st place out of 1.2K last night in one of the minor showdown $10 contests.

Tate III     MVP

Wentz

Ertz

Peterson

Doctson

Hopkins

Felt pretty damn good.  😎

Users who are viewing this thread