What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any Ingram owners starting him tonight? (1 Viewer)

It's the first time I've even considered sitting him this year. But can't do it. Might have only 60 yards with 2 catches, but still 50-50 to add a TD.

Starting him and it’s playoff time for us. I just hope he gets a TD in his limited touches. Since it’s PPR really hope he gets like 4-6 catches, that can help offset a bad yardage game. 

I think I'm rolling Chubb, Ekelar and Ingram with one as a Flex.  

My "other" options for Flex are Boyd or Landy (rolling D Hop and Humphries at WR) . Am I crazy?

Sig Bloom suggests the above too.

With Driskel at QB in Cinci and Landy just sucking. I don't know WTF the to do.  I win and I'm in.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Great question.  I am sitting Ingram over three running backs I will start: Gurley, Lindsay, and Gus Edwards.  I hate to sit Ingram, but I somehow sense a bigger role for Kamara this evening. This means of course Ingram goes nuts...

At first I hadn't even thought about it. Have set Ingram, Kamara as my RBs and playing CMC for my flex in a non PPR league. Now I'm debating putting CMC as my RB with Kamara and playing DJ Moore as my flex. In a PPR league I'd do that without hesitation. In a non PPR league I'm really debating. A win puts me in the playoffs. A loss would leave me on the bubble. Ugh!

With Driskel at QB in Cinci and Landy just sucking. I don't know WTF the to do.  I win and I'm in.  
Driskel did fine with Boyd last week. Boyd's bigger problem is Chris Harris may be the best slot cover CB in the game and shuts down slot WRs.

I'd go with Ingram and hope for the TD.

Starting and hoping for 10-12 points.  .5 PPR.

I could start Moore or Tre'Quan over him.  Both are tempting as they think both have more upside.  But I am locked for the playoffs and rest of my starting lineup is stacked.

FWIW.

Starting over D Cook, T Boyd, J Howard.

Also own Kamara. Every time I’ve sat Ingram he’s exploded. Can’t afford that tonight.

Starting over D Cook, T Boyd, J Howard.

Also own Kamara. Every time I’ve sat Ingram he’s exploded. Can’t afford that tonight.
I own both Kamara and Ingram as well. Currently debating between him, Hyde and T Cohen for 2 spots in non-PPR. He’s been on my bench for his two big games and was in my lineup for last weeks dud. Been back and forth but leaning towards sitting him because Dallas has a pretty good run d and it doesn’t feel right playing both RBs in a tough matchup.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m keeping him on bench in one dynasty  league (starting Kamara and Cook at RB and AJ Green at Flex). I’m starting him at Flex over David Johnson in another - but I’m locked into the top seed and way ahead for the top points so it doesn’t really matter.

FFPC have to choose between him and Olsen. So far he's in my lineup despite Olsen's good matchup. Just like his odds to score more. I also think there a good change the Saints pummel Dallas tonight.

I own both Kamara and Ingram as well. Currently debating between him, Hyde and T Cohen for 2 spots in non-PPR. He’s been on my bench for his two big games and was in my lineup for last weeks dud. Been back and forth but leaning towards sitting him because Dallas has a pretty good run d and it doesn’t feel right playing both RBs in a tough matchup.
Benched him both big games as well.  Starting both tonight without confidence.

Going against Brees as well, so could just be me hoping for a big rushing day from both and limited Brees scoring.

Everyone that started a Saints player (minus the D) got burned last night. The Cowboys D was nasty! 

I’m glad I have a playoff spot locked up!

NoMercy said:
Great question.  I am sitting Ingram over three running backs I will start: Gurley, Lindsay, and Gus Edwards.  I hate to sit Ingram, but I somehow sense a bigger role for Kamara this evening. This means of course Ingram goes nuts...
Whew...I was sweating this decision but pleased it worked out for me. Too bad for those folks who started Ingram against Dallas. The Dallas defense was amazing.  

Users who are viewing this thread