What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Saints @ Dallas Game Thread *** Who Dat VS Dem Boyz (1 Viewer)

Geaux Saints!
Happy belated Thanksgiving dude! Been too long since we played anything together. 

Yesterday S7uttmonkey and I were taking about how fun the old Gearz days were. Playing with everyone here and having two full games of 8 each almost every night. 

lol, there was a 3-4 year period where I would get 2 hours sleep every night smoke tons of dope and being complete and utter DBs to all of our opponants. 

Good times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy belated Thanksgiving dude! Been too long since we played anything together. 

Yesterday S7uttmonkey and I were taking about how fun the old Gearz days were. Playing with everyone here and having two full games of 8 each almost every night. 

lol, there was a 3-4 year period where I would get 2 hours sleep every night smoke tons of dope and being complete and utter DBs to all of our opponants. 

Good times.
Indeed. We've been playing DBD a bunch lately and then took a break due to the holiday and one if my friends getting a communication ban. We were hoping F76 was going to g to be a fun multiplayer game but that's looking like a fail. Maybe RDR2 online will be fun.

Good times.

Indeed. We've been playing DBD a bunch lately and then took a break due to the holiday and one if my friends getting a communication ban. We were hoping F76 was going to g to be a fun multiplayer game but that's looking like a fail. Maybe RDR2 online will be fun.
:oldunsure:

• Smile
Reactions: -X-
Cowboys have been on a heavy "Us Against the World" tilt the whole week. I heard about the Jason Garrett speech earlier today, they said it's the most he's ever been fired up for a game. DeMarcus Lawrence wants Brees bad... I've said it once and I'll say it again, if Cowboys actually manage to win this game, they win the NFC East.

Cowboys have been on a heavy "Us Against the World" tilt the whole week. I heard about the Jason Garrett speech earlier today, they said it's the most he's ever been fired up for a game. DeMarcus Lawrence wants Brees bad... I've said it once and I'll say it again, if Cowboys actually manage to win this game, they win the NFC East.
I think it’s more likely than not they win the East regardless of this game’s outcome. (Sadly.)

Did anyone see Jason Garrett tell Lewis to F*** Off!

Well...

The Cowboys have said all week they want to beat up the Saints WRs and disrupt their timing. It looked to work so far.

Well...

The Cowboys have said all week they want to beat up the Saints WRs and disrupt their timing. It looked to work so far.
Doesn’t explain how Brees didn’t see a wide open Ingram for an easy 6-7 on that 2nd down play. 

3rd down he underthrew it right into coverage. 

Thats very un-Brees-like. 

Uhhhh ... Thomas is screaming that he caught it.

Now is there video evidence of the whole play

Catch or no catch I can live with that tight of coverage 

thats a a catch from 1960-2014 and then again in the Super Bowl till present 

Users who are viewing this thread