What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Saints @ Dallas Game Thread *** Who Dat VS Dem Boyz (1 Viewer)

with as good as Dallas secondary is playing, i would love to know how much can be attributed to Richard? He has to be top consideration for a Defensive Coord this off-season

with as good as Dallas secondary is playing, i would love to know how much can be attributed to Richard? He has to be top consideration for a Defensive Coord this off-season
He’s not going anywhere. He will be our new def coordinator after the 105 year old mariners retires or takes a step back (which he may already be in charge) 

And now the penalty meltdown begins.  

Hope not actually, Dallas has played a tremendous game, bad calls aside. 

i'm so thankful Saints got that FG earlier. was having nightmare Saints won 14-13 with my large bet on Saints -1.5. much prefer they just lose than win by 1

Last edited by a moderator:
speak for yo self
I normally like when I watch a game when I have players on both sides of the ball.

What I thought would be a balling combo of Brees/Cooper is turning out to be, well, not that.

Although Cooper has picked up the yardage, so that's something. Cracks 10 points, I'll take it.

Users who are viewing this thread