What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking - Kareem Hunt RELEASED and unclaimed (1 Viewer)

Holy crap...i thought for sure this would be some trolling post about how he was released in someone's league trying to get some clicks and laughs.

They actually did it?  WTF...kudos for them taking a stand I guess.

Yahoo already took him off the cannot drop list. Already 1% dropped  

feels like a stock that just got unhalted 😂

Message (inadvertent as it may be)...

You could be one of the best players in the NFL on a truly magnificent team on a truly magnificent run.  But in a span of 6 hours you can have your career end if you hit a woman under any circumstance.

Last edited by a moderator:
He must have lied to the chiefs about something.....but yeah keeping tyreek is a bit odd as well
Again Tyreek happened before he was with the Chiefs.  Maybe when they interviewed him he was contrite and promised to keep his nose clean which he has.  Some people can never forgive a woman beater others can.

Hunt on the other hand was an employee at the time of the incident and lied to his employers about it.  

sho nuff said:
Yeah...i guess he was more forthcoming with them?  I don't know.
Pretty much. He confessed, pled guilty, was kicked out of school, served his punishment, and the Chiefs thought he deserved a second chance after doing a ton of research on him. A lot of people still disagreed with the pick, myself included, but he’s been a great dude in KC and has done a lot of good work for the community. That doesn't erase what he did of course, but I think you can see why the Chiefs saw his second chance as justified.

Hunt, on the other hand, lied to the team about his incident. Some other team may decide to give him a second chance, but it can’t be the Chiefs.

Pretty much. He confessed, pled guilty, was kicked out of school, served his punishment, and the Chiefs thought he deserved a second chance after doing a ton of research on him. A lot of people still disagreed with the pick, myself included, but he’s been a great dude in KC and has done a lot of good work for the community. That doesn't erase what he did of course, but I think you can see why the Chiefs saw his second chance as justified.

Hunt, on the other hand, lied to the team about his incident. Some other team may decide to give him a second chance, but it can’t be the Chiefs.
I think the point here is giving the Cheifs credit here after drafting Hill isn't really giving them a pat on the back. It sounds more like saving face Perhaps yes he lied what really happened as well. We haven't found that out yet though have we? 

Jesus Christ wow...

EDIT: What did he lie about? According to reports the only thing the Chiefs didn't know about was the kick.

He will never play in the NFL again.
That's what I was wondering. Believe me, not trying to justify what he did in any way. In fact first I heard about Tyreek Jill. I don't follow as much as I used to. Rely on Draft Dominator and 5 Second Primer. 

However Hunt is still ranked 3 in RBs on 5SP.  I'm with you @Casting Couchbut at the same time dropping Hunt who then could be picked up by another team and cost me a championship is a real moral dilemma.

Again, horrible what he did.  :(

That's what I was wondering. Believe me, not trying to justify what he did in any way. In fact first I heard about Tyreek Jill. I don't follow as much as I used to. Rely on Draft Dominator and 5 Second Primer. 

However Hunt is still ranked 3 in RBs on 5SP.  I'm with you @Casting Couchbut at the same time dropping Hunt who then could be picked up by another team and cost me a championship is a real moral dilemma.

Again, horrible what he did.  :(
Yeah, it was especially horrible the way he brutally kicked her. I couldn't even bear to watch. 

Amazing some of the responses in here.  I wonder if they'd be singing the same tune had it been their daughter.

Showed the video to my girl friend, she's pretty level headed and agreed that everyone in the wrong but to cut him over this is stupid.

Don't worry, there's 31 teams lining up to sign him. If Foster got a job the following day then Hunt will surely be picked up.  

Users who are viewing this thread