What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 13 Weather (1 Viewer)

oddsbodkins

Footballguy
Looking pretty crummy in Green Bay as they're calling for sustained winds between 21-24 mph. What are Rodgers/Adams/Fitz owners thoughts for today?

If Aaron Rodgers was not so abysmal to average this year I would not question the possibility of benching him. I do see a lot of Jones today. Plus Rodgers is not cool with making short passes so the wind may have an adverse impact on the passing game.  I have Wentz on my bench who also has been horrible the last two weeks.  I have D. Adams (love this guy) and like Cowboysfan8 said, would not bench him if there is a tornado warning. So perhaps I play it safe with Wentz and Adams while benching Rodgers.  

I will see what others have to say before making my decision. Thanks and good luck!

Was debating b/t Rogers and Rivers but think I'm going Rivers on this news, was slightly leaning Rivers anyway. 

This always happens - there will be snow, rain, wind, sleet - and then whoever you considered benching throws for 350 and 4.

This Cards team is toast and it’s a perfect spot for Rodgers and GB to get back on track. Playing all Packers with confidence.

Well right or wrong I benched Rodgers for Wentz while keeping, of course, D. Adams active. So far, so good although it is painful to see the Packers in such a disorganized and uncertain position. 

Users who are viewing this thread