What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Garth Brooks live at Notre Dame (1 Viewer)

Da Guru

Fair & Balanced
Anyone watching?  Outdoor concert at ND in October...not bad.  ND, Golden Dome, tradition , Knute, Ara, Holtz..now Garth..at least that is what he said.

Mixing in some Bob Seger and Beatles.  Garth can entertain the crowd though. 

Anyone watching?  Outdoor concert at ND in October...not bad.  ND, Golden Dome, tradition , Knute, Ara, Holtz..now Garth..at least that is what he said.

Mixing in some Bob Seger and Beatles.  Garth can entertain the crowd though. 
I did nice to see some actual music on the networks over the award shows of who's more popular today with mumble jumbo. Saw my first Garth concert back in 2017 and it was amazing. One of the few artist I know almost exactly every line to every song when it's played. 

Music is timeless.   I have made it a mission to see all the geezers who are close to the end.  In the last 5 years I have seen Elton john, Rod Stewart, Stones, Paul McCartney, Eagles.
I just forgot Garth existed untill the commercials for the concert. I was never a fan but to each their own.

Watched it.  Good show.  I've seen him in concert 3-4 times over the years.  Garth is a great performer.  I liked his Vegas show a lot, mainly due to him talking about his life and influences through songs.  Very cool show.

I just forgot Garth existed untill the commercials for the concert. I was never a fan but to each their own.
I had heard all his popular songs but was never a big fan until I got free tickets to see him at Joe Louis a couple years ago.   One of the most crowd engaged high energy concerts I have even been to and we had a great time.

Last edited by a moderator:
He “retired” because he didn’t want to miss his kids growing up. Now that they graduated, he’s been back a couple years. 

Think what you want about his music (I like it) but Garth is very high on the list as far as a live performer.  What ever "it" is, the guy has it on stage.
This.  My wife's never seen him in concert which I still can't wrap my head around.  She's seen everyone in concert it seems.  I am taking her to see him in Gainsville.  This is going to be a three year tour of stadiums all over the world if I am not mistaken.

Users who are viewing this thread