Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bojang0301

Dynasty & Redraft: Jeffrey Wilson, RB San Francisco

Really liked this guys film from college. His measurables didn’t really stack up to his tape but now he had some good production yesterday. Obviously a Shanahan offense is always a hot bed for RB’s. 

4 minutes ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

Do we think this Breida is out multiple weeks?

Gotta win this week. Worry about week15 when you get there...or C-block ur opponets

I watched his highlights today. He looked just as he did in college. I’m fairly certain his measurables are very deceptive. Then again, every back has looked good for San Francisco except for poor Alfred Morris.

17 minutes ago, Angry spiders said:

Gotta win this week. Worry about week15 when you get there...or C-block ur opponets

Bye week for me. If it's a multi-week injury it just makes me prioritize him. Also, I'm guessing multi-week if they already ruled him out for next week.

2 hours ago, Angry spiders said:

This.  Gonna screw with my main rival. He’ll be sweating Conner playing.  He has no FAAB.  Life’s little pleasures. 

Ugh. On a bye and have #### at TE. Would love to nab Samuels but this guy looks more likely to play. 

3 hours ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

Do we think this Breida is out multiple weeks?

Yept, I think so

• Like 1

14 hours ago, flapgreen said:

Ugh. On a bye and have #### at TE. Would love to nab Samuels but this guy looks more likely to play. 

Conner is out--go get Samuels.

• Like 1

Say what you want but the SF running back has been very solid this season.  With Breida out, I expect Wilson to have good numbers this week in PPR.

He will be the hot waiver pick this week. I had to play him out of necessity (Mostert, McCaffery owner in deep roster league) so was obviously happy with the bottom line, but didn’t see any of the game. Was he getting carries throughout the game or only at the end when it was sewn up? 

20 minutes ago, Ghoti said:

He will be the hot waiver pick this week. I had to play him out of necessity (Mostert, McCaffery owner in deep roster league) so was obviously happy with the bottom line, but didn’t see any of the game. Was he getting carries throughout the game or only at the end when it was sewn up? 

IIRC, it was pretty interspersed. McKinnon was definitely 1A to his 1B. If this were a closer game, it would not surprise me if it was an 75/25 ratio between the two.

29 minutes ago, Ghoti said:

McKinnon out touched him 17 to 5 before being set down. 10 of his 15 touches came in the last 2 drives of the game (not including the 3 kneel downs Mullins did at the end), after McKinnon had been removed from the game.

39 minutes ago, tombonneau said:

IIRC, it was pretty interspersed. McKinnon was definitely 1A to his 1B. If this were a closer game, it would not surprise me if it was an 75/25 ratio between the two.

25 minutes ago, mcd said:

McKinnon out touched him 17 to 5 before being set down. 10 of his 15 touches came in the last 2 drives of the game (not including the 3 kneel downs Mullins did at the end), after McKinnon had been removed from the game.

Thanks to you both.  That's what I was afraid of, it seems like he may have only seen as much action as he did because the game was ridiculously out of hand.  I may have to keep flexing him out of necessity, but I am not sure I would be jumping to claim him on waivers if I didn't already have him.  

Here it is. Couldn't find the thread for Jeff. 

I always love it when the guy I picked up and used successfully *last* week is touted as one of the top waiver pickups for *this* week. That said I know his points were fluky last week and don't really trust him, even though I might have to again.

Has anyone heard any updates on Mostert? 

49ers RB Jeff Wilson was carted off the field after suffering a lower leg injury in Week 7 against the Patriots. 

A New England defender rolled up on Wilson's ankle as he plunged into the end zone in the third quarter for his third score of the game. Wilson has run wild against a nonexistent Patriots defense, piling up 112 yards on 17 carries. Presumably JaMycal Hasty will take over early down work for the Niners. Jerick McKinnon remains strolling the sideline. 

RELATED: 

JaMycal Hasty

Oct 25, 2020, 6:16 PM ET

49ers placed RB Jeff Wilson (ankle) on injured reserve.

Wilson played 56% of the snaps as the Niners' lead back against the Patriots on Sunday but was hurt late in the second half and will now be sidelined through Week 10 at least. Prior to exiting Sunday, Wilson ripped New England for 17-112-3 on the ground and caught a pair of passes for eight yards. In his absence, the Niners will lean on Jerick McKinnon and JaMycal Hasty until Tevin Coleman (knee) is ready to return from his I.R. stint. This team has been ravaged by injuries.

Oct 26, 2020, 7:08 PM ET

49ers activated RB Jeff Wilson (ankle) from injured reserve. 

The 49ers have also activated Raheem Mostert (ankle), claiming they are unsure if he will suit up against the Rams. We would expect Mostert to play, leaving him as the No. 1 and Jerick McKinnon as the No. 2 with Tevin Coleman (knee) still sidelined. That means Wilson could mix in for some short-yardage/goal-line work as the No. 3 back, but there is no path to Week 12 fantasy relevance outside of a random touchdown plunge.  

Nov 28, 2020, 7:29 PM ET