What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

D Lawrence sack Thursday (1 Viewer)

matttyl

Footballguy
Did anyone else get D Lawrence's sack taken away yesterday?  I thought he had a sack fumble, but MFL now shows him with just one solo and two assists. 

according to the game book he only had the 1 solo + 2 asst

I think it was actually Gregory that had the sack/FF

Last edited by a moderator:
I was playing against Lawrence and noticed that it was taken away.  I did not see much of the game Thursday to know if Lawrence had actually gotten a strip sack but it appears there was a stat correction to take it away.

That's not possible, when there's a strip sack the guy credited for the fumble gets the sack too.
That’s correct. That’s why I said at the very least he should get a 0.5 sack. 

No way Gregory knocked that ball out. Terrible scoring decision. 

That’s correct. That’s why I said at the very least he should get a 0.5 sack. 

No way Gregory knocked that ball out. Terrible scoring decision. 
Gregory knicked the ball with his right arm from the backside while Brees' arm was still cocked...a split second before Lawrence came down and hit Brees' hands from the front side...you could see it on the first TV replay...Lawrence's hit was by far the greater impact and therefore the optical illusion...but Gregory was first by a hair. It was the correct call.

Users who are viewing this thread