What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty ... Would you trade this to gamble on Hunt?? (1 Viewer)

BearsFan4Life

Footballguy
14 Team .. Standard Scoring ...No PPR ... 6 pts all TDs

Lineup Rules: Start 1 QB/5 Flex/ 1K / 1DST (max RB start is 3 - if you start 2 or 3 RB you must start a TE)

Give: Kittle and MBrown (Gurley Owner)

Get: Hunt and 2019 1st Round Rookie Pick (#13)

My team (#1 Seed) - no picks next year - no big deal:

Mahomes, Watson

Bell, DJ, Freeman, Ware, MBrown

Hopkins, Thielen, KAllen, AJGreen, Golladay, Kupp, JBrown

Kelce, Kittle

Tucker, Lutz

Rams, Denver

Is it worth trading Kittle to Gamble on Hunt???  I only used Kittle once to cover byes.  When Kelce on a bye I can start 1 RB and 4 WR. Thoughts on Hunt??

I really don't see the other guy making this trade but you can try. 
He originally offered: Hunt, Gronk, Rudolph and #1 for Kelce and Brown ... I rejected cause I think Gronk is done and if Hunt doesn't play again either it was not worth Rudolph and a #1 for Kelce

He originally offered: Hunt, Gronk, Rudolph and #1 for Kelce and Brown ... I rejected cause I think Gronk is done and if Hunt doesn't play again either it was not worth Rudolph and a #1 for Kelce
Those two offers are miles apart.  I just don't see the other guy giving up Hunt and a #1 for Kittle.  That seems like an overpay for Kittle.  But if he is desperate he might do it. 

Those two offers are miles apart.  I just don't see the other guy giving up Hunt and a #1 for Kittle.  That seems like an overpay for Kittle.  But if he is desperate he might do it. 
Would you Gamble and take Hunt for Kittle straight up??

I would try to get Hunt for Kittle straight up.  I can't see your other trade proposal beng accepted. Thanks for your comments on my question.

Users who are viewing this thread