What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need a TE(Cook?)...giving a QB(Wilson?) (1 Viewer)

pmccurry

Footballguy
Okay so I made the playoffs, but our trade deadline is Wednesday and I feel like having a solid TE could give me a better shot at making a run.  This is a super flex league and I have 3 QBs so I have the depth to deal 1. 

Would Russell Wilson for Jared Cook be too much to give up?  My other QBs are Phillip Rivers and Lamar Jackson.  Really want to keep Lamar for his matchup this week against the Chiefs and the dude doesn't like Rivers so I think this would do it.

Jackson is risky as a starter going forward. If Flacco gets healthy enough to play and the Ravens are behind Facco would be back in the game in a heartbeat. Who is your current TE?

Jackson is risky as a starter going forward. If Flacco gets healthy enough to play and the Ravens are behind Facco would be back in the game in a heartbeat. Who is your current TE?
Cameron Brate.  Lost Greg Olsen this past weekend.

Trading Wilson for Cook in a superflex league will help your opponent way too much.  Generally I don't really care if the other guy improves and I usually want that to happen to keep  a good trading relationship but in this case I think it is a bad idea.  Couple that with the high risk of Jackson getting hurt or benched when Flacco is healthy and there is no way I would want to part with Wilson. 

Users who are viewing this thread