What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

quick fbg front page comment/complaint/issue (1 Viewer)

sooted72

Footballguy
not sure where to post this (looked around for a while on the site, couldnt come up with anything).  mods feel free to move wherever the correct spot is.  anyway...

im probably the only one who feels this way but every monday i come back to the homepage either for mnf projections or to reread/review some articles from the week.  the current week season long landing page is NEVER easily accessible on the front page.  sometimes itll be down below.  last week it was.  this week it isnt (however wk 11 and 12 are.  because...???).  i would kinda understand this on tuesday but the current weeks games arent even finished.

am i missing something here?  today i looked around for 5 minutes for wk 13 projections before i just gave up.  perhaps theres a link i dont currently see or a simple way to find this that im not aware of that somebody could clue me into?  tia.

assuming you mean the subscriber content, there is a "The Latest" section top left of page and the link to current week content is always under there. "Week 14 Converage - FBG Staff." what i didn't notice before was that today, Monday, the link and the first tile on the main part of the page already points to Week 14 and there is no link to the week 13 "current" page. I see links to weeks 11 and 12 though, so this is probably an oversight on their part. Probably a good thing to point out. I don't know if this was the case every Monday. for now, go into the week 14 page and there is a link on top of that page for week 13.

the new MyFBG page always has the latest projections, but I see what you mean.

ok thanks.  yeah youre right you can click on wk14 then theres a link to wk 13 content.  ill just do that from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread