What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Daesean Hamilton - WR -Broncos (1 Viewer)

Brad Evans @YahooNoise

Sanders to SFO a parallel move. May see slight uptick in target share, but Niners will remain defense/run centric. It’s the Shanny philosophy. 

Courtland Sutton now the unrivaled No. 1 for DEN. A DaeSean Hamilton rebirth could happen down the stretch.

Does DaeSean move outside?  Does that really help him?

Who is the 3rd WR?  I'd have to think Winfree if healthy after the preseason buzz.

I don't think so, he hasn't been playing well and those two are in much better offenses.
The Broncos are likely to be playing from behind most games and Hamilton moves to Sanders spot. Pascal is still in a 3 headed timeshare and Coutee has never really done anything and is super fragile.

beerbuff said:
DaeSean should move ahead of guys like Pascal and Coutee on the waiver wire.
If I needed an immediate start/points, I'd take Pascal first.  If I could wait, I'd have DaeSean and Pascal about even.  I'd have both in front of Coutee whom I just don't trust to stay on the field.

DaeSean Hamilton (knee) is questionable for Week 11 against the Vikings.

Hamilton said he "tweaked" his knee in practice Thursday but that he will be fine for Sunday's game as the No. 2 receiver behind Courtland Sutton. The Broncos will be welcoming WR Tim Patrick from injured reserve in the near future, however, making Hamilton nothing but waiver wire fodder.

SOURCE: Ryan O'Halloran on Twitter

Nov 15, 2019, 4:50 PM ET

DaeSean Hamilton (knee) is questionable for Week 11 against the Vikings.

Hamilton said he "tweaked" his knee in practice Thursday but that he will be fine for Sunday's game as the No. 2 receiver behind Courtland Sutton. The Broncos will be welcoming WR Tim Patrick from injured reserve in the near future, however, making Hamilton nothing but waiver wire fodder.

This guy seems to seem fairly certain that Patrick is a shoo-in as the #2. I've heard no such thing from anywhere else.

This guy seems to seem fairly certain that Patrick is a shoo-in as the #2. I've heard no such thing from anywhere else.
I haven’t heard it either but I thinks it’s pretty spot on.  Hamilton hasn’t really done much in his first year and a half in the league.  Also, Patrick was playing ahead of Hamilton last year and he looked pretty good.  

Last edited by a moderator:
He received a lot of hype going into the season but it hasn’t really materialized yet. I see Patrick playing opposite Sutton on the outside and Hamilton in the slot. Hamilton can play on the outside too but the Broncos don’t really have a slot receiver (maybe Spencer?) so I don’t think Hamilton will get many snaps outside. His strength is his route running and I’m not sure it plays into the strengths of the QBs currently on the roster which seems to be more willing to throw it deep.

Broncos WR DaeSean Hamilton (knee) is active for Week 11 against the Vikings.

Hamilton tweaked his knee in Thursday's practice but ended up no worse for the wear. Hamilton is miles from fantasy relevance with No. 3 QB Brandon Allen under center. Inactive for the Broncos are TE Jeff Heuerman, RT Ja'Wuan James, DE DeMarcus Walker, CB Cyrus Jones, WR Juwaan Winfree, OT Calvin Anderson and DL Jonathan Harris.

Nov 17, 2019, 11:31 AM ET

Broncos WR DaeSean Hamilton has repped with the first-team offense at training camp.

Hamilton and Tim Patrick are getting the first looks with Courtland Sutton in three-wide sets. That should change as Jerry Jeudy and second-rounder KJ Hamler get acclimated. Hamilton had a mini-breakout with Drew Lock, drawing 21 targets over the final three games. He may not end up higher than the No. 5 receiver, but a lack of a preseason helps Hamilton's roster chances.

RELATED: 

Jerry Jeudy

, KJ Hamler

SOURCE: 9 News Denver

Aug 15, 2020, 11:56 AM ET

Users who are viewing this thread