What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rodgers vs. Rivers (1 Viewer)

Gottabesweet

Footballguy
6 per TD,  - 1 per INT.   5 points bonus for 50+ TD's.   1pt per 10 rushing.

Rodgers vs. ATL (At home, McCarthy fired, will Rodgers lead the way finally or will they run the ball vs a bad d?)

Rivers vs Cinci (bad DST as well, but will they get up big early -14 spread, and not need to pass?)

Jeesh, what a choice to make.  I don't think you can go wrong either way but I would go with Rodgers unless the weather is prohibitive. 

Very tough call.

I could potentially be starting half my lineup as Chargers though.

If I play Rivers over Rodgers

Ekeler over Chubb

K. Allen

Chargers DST

Ruh oh.

I have a feeling Rodgers goes off like a mad man this week after the handcuffs of McCarthy were removed. I see the chargers not needing to pass much this week

Very tough call.

Ekeler over Chubb

K. Allen

Chargers DST

Ruh oh.
You'd be insane to start Ekeler over Chubb. Chubb is matchup proof, and a TD machine. He's a top-10 RB no matter what. 

That said, I'd start every other Charger happily, including Rivers over Rodgers.

Very tough call.

Ekeler over Chubb

K. Allen

Chargers DST

Ruh oh.
If you are already all in with the Chargers trying to offset with Rodgers won't help you. If Ekelar and Allen flop Rodgers won't make up for them. Go with the huge stack.

Packers are in Diva finger pointing mode

Rivers could double Rogers output this week

Philip first last and in between

Rivers has been money this year......pretty much 250-300 yds and 2-3 TDs every week.  In fact Rivers has tossed 2 or 3 TDs EVERY week this year.

I would go with Rivers.

And you have to start Chubb over Ekeler.   You don't know how LAC will distribute the carries between Ekeler and Jackson.   I know Chubb is getting 20+ carries and probably will get a TD.

Users who are viewing this thread