What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Henry vs Samuels (1 Viewer)

downsouth

Footballguy
16-team, 1/2 PPR, bonus performance

Rest of starting lineup:

QB - Ryan
RB - Gurley, Chubb, (henry/samuels)
WR - Julio, Beckham, Hopkins
TE - Njoku

Can't start Samuels at TE. Henry is usually only good for 40 yards and hoping for the TD. Don't know anything about Samuels. 

I would lean towards Samuels.  If you just think you need 30-40 yds and want to play it safe then go with Henry but If you need any type of upside I would go with Samuels. 

Samuels by a wide margin. Henry has been borderline useless all year, an unknown in a great spot is better than a known albatross.

I hear you. Didn't have Henry but picked up and am starting Samuels. But no one in the league had Henry. Bet that changes next week. 

Gally said:
I would lean towards Samuels.  If you just think you need 30-40 yds and want to play it safe then go with Henry but If you need any type of upside I would go with Samuels. 
Oops.....I guess I missed the upside in Henry...hahahaha...............along with everyone else in the world. 

Users who are viewing this thread